Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    No, really, I'm not ready. I haven't had enough practice
    Don't think I really believe that...you seem like a very talented person who is good at various things...I bet you will do fine even without enough practice...and good luck
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      hahaha just saw a facebook group called "kissing on the neck and lip biting are such a turn onn!!" and i immediately thought of Teslen XD <3
      hahaha how could you not to think about teslen?

xiratania you may use my sig as your LJ as soon as i get a new banner....*cough* sg4ever *cough*
      *cough* whenever you have an idea share it with me cuz my muse has left me for a while haha *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        hahaha how could you not to think about teslen?
        haha so true XP

*cough* whenever you have an idea share it with me cuz my muse has left me for a while haha *cough*
        *cough* mine left too craapp. SUGGESTIONS ANYONE?! *cough*
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          Yeah, I have read this news too, it is great to know that Nikola will be in Sanctuary .. whoala ..
          Do you think that they will do a favour to us ( fans ) that Nikola and Helen will be "together" ?
          Well, we have Sanctuary Tuesdays on twitter ... you can ask Amanda ...
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
            Well, we have Sanctuary Tuesdays on twitter ... you can ask Amanda ...
            Yeah, I know. And maybe I will ask but I will ask on another question. :-D
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
              Yeah, I know. And maybe I will ask but I will ask on another question. :-D
              Yes ? ... Tell me ... I want to know what are you going to ask ?
              sigpic

Comment

Keaira, you HAVE to ask shippy questions at Vanctuary...if you don't I'll stalk you with a gigantic poster of sparkleboy AND a gigantic poster of morallyopposedtowearingshirtsboy too...
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Keaira, you HAVE to ask shippy questions at Vanctuary...if you don't I'll stalk you with a gigantic poster of sparkleboy AND a gigantic poster of morallyopposedtowearingshirtsboy too...
                  hahahaha i will do what i can im going with xiratania so im sure she'll ask too

im actually looking at screencaps of sleepers for my costume for the ball ideas now aaand i was just thinking....anybody else think that receptionista loooked like spanish helen a bit? or atleast had some strange similarities XP just saying.....lmfao
                  sigpic

Comment

im actually looking at screencaps of sleepers for my costume for the ball ideas now aaand i was just thinking....anybody else think that receptionista loooked like spanish helen a bit? or atleast had some strange similarities XP just saying.....lmfao
                    just saying ? ... you made me laugh now
                    sigpic

Comment

you AND Xira are going together?!

AGGGH I HATE YOU BOTH!!! I should be there to complete the crazy trio...OMG THREE!!! See, you need another person...otherwise it's just...two...which is a boring number

I want money

lol

hmm maybe I'll make a list of my own questions and you guys can pick one to ask for me since I won't be there
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                        just saying ? ... you made me laugh now
                        haha

AGGGH I HATE YOU BOTH!!! I should be there to complete the crazy trio...OMG THREE!!! See, you need another person...otherwise it's just...two...which is a boring number

I want money

lol

hmm maybe I'll make a list of my own questions and you guys can pick one to ask for me since I won't be there
                        haha well its not just me and her....me her and a bunch of our other friends are going! its going to be quite fun i wish you could come! youuu should totes make a list of questions as i have no idea wtfff id ask XD
                        sigpic

Comment

I want money

lol

hahaha
                          that's a great idea! I don't have very much imagination so

oh geekwidacomputer uploaded this very sweet and cute teslen vid

Comment

Hey all!

Sorry I haven't been around much!!

Just dropped in to leave this - LilFerret just posted a new NC-17 Teslen fic called Birthday Boy. It is *incredibly* HOT!! Really good!

Talk you guys later.

Comment

ROFLMAO that video was HILARIOUS!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                                hahaha
                                that's a great idea! I don't have very much imagination so

oh geekwidacomputer uploaded this very sweet and cute teslen vid

OMG OMG OMG .... I don't know what to say ... this vid is amazing !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X