Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tigerlilybrown View Post
    Um... wow. That sounds like the funnest topic EVER!! Definitely doing my honors thesis on Stargate now...
    You should! It'll be great fun When do you write your thesis?
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      You should! It'll be great fun When do you write your thesis?
      Oh, not for two years or so.... At the moment I'm thinking of writing about source documentation and how what we learn as history today is either a. skewed or b. totally wrong (especially focusing on the Revolutionary era).

But if I could think of something legit to write about with Stargate, I totally would.

/off-topic rambling

Comment

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG did you read the twitter news Keaira posted on the Nicky thread?!

btw I have this AWESOME theory that involves the whole Tesla/Magnus/Druitt triangle...some of it is based on this theory that I think cutecat had in one of her fics about Druitt actually wanting to kill HELEN but instead taking it out on the poor 7 prostitutes b/c he couldn't actually kill Helen without making too much of a scene...
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG did you read the twitter news Keaira posted on the Nicky thread?!

btw I have this AWESOME theory that involves the whole Tesla/Magnus/Druitt triangle...some of it is based on this theory that I think cutecat had in one of her fics about Druitt actually wanting to kill HELEN but instead taking it out on the poor 7 prostitutes b/c he couldn't actually kill Helen without making too much of a scene...
          I just red that awesome news
          and that's really interesting theory ... !
          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
          sigpic

Comment

Soooo looking forwards to those episodes

Chappy 19 of my fic is up too

Hope everyone's having a fun day!
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I have read this news too, it is great to know that Nikola will be in Sanctuary .. whoala ..
              Do you think that they will do a favour to us ( fans ) that Nikola and Helen will be "together" ?
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

oOhhhh sleepers is on... just thought ya'll would love to know that. (@ 10 MDT)
                sigpic

Comment

Do you think that they will do a favour to us ( fans ) that Nikola and Helen will be "together" ?
                  Here's hoping!

I'm hoping for another kiss - and that's minimum requirement IMO And it has to be passionate not just a peck *giggles*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xiratania007 View Post

Brilliant I love it!
                    I also love love love your banners!!! I am seriously contemplating knocking Keaira down stealing her banner and running away to squeeeee and splash in my gutter. Sorry Keaira you know I love you but, I really want to steal it. I need a new live journal header. Not that I use it often but I still want some Teslen sexiness!

"My God you look sexy with a gun" *dies a fangirl death*
                    ahhh thank you well I LOVE your bombs too so we're even
                    and if you really like that banner so much, maybe I could make one for you too based on the same idea (if Keaira agrees of course cuz it was basically her idea)

Soooo looking forwards to those episodes

Chappy 19 of my fic is up too

Hope everyone's having a fun day!
                    Imma check it ASAP meaning as soon as I get home. that woud be Monday or Tuesday

Here's hoping!

I'm hoping for another kiss - and that's minimum requirement IMO And it has to be passionate not just a peck *giggles*
                    My hopes for s3 teslen are: angst, gutter and maybe a little bit of fluff. yeah that's pretty idealistic
                    anyway I wanna see some smooching, flirting, UST... yes I wanna see them all!!!
                    in the end I just want them to get together (as if it's not every teslenite wish)

Comment

hahaha just saw a facebook group called "kissing on the neck and lip biting are such a turn onn!!" and i immediately thought of Teslen XD <3
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

definitely have to see more action between the two of them in the third season...I mean action....(wink,wink)
                        did I say something naughty...? Oh my....say it isn't so...LOL
                        Still have not written my "May" fic...yeah....I will get on that...or not.....maybe a coin toss would help...
                        Oh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Sorry...I am horribly hyper today and will get on people's nerves with my randomness...I cannot help it though..I get this way and I bounce off the walls...I clicked a pen all day today at work...
                        Oh and dear coworkers...please refrain from singing "happy birthday" to another co-worker...this is not American Idol...and I really doubt someone wants you to sing to them with your less than mediocre voice....earplugs please..that would be my wish.
                        Last edited by Aurora7783; 21 May 2010, 02:21 PM.
                        sigpic
                        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                        And I held your hand through all of these years
                        But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

xiratania you may use my sig as your LJ as soon as i get a new banner....*cough* sg4ever *cough*

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                          definitely have to see more action between the two of them in the third season...I mean action....(wink,wink)
                          did I say something naughty...? Oh my....say it isn't so...LOL
                          Still have not written my "May" fic...yeah....I will get on that...or not.....maybe a coin toss would help...
                          Oh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Sorry...I am horribly hyper today and will get on people's nerves with my randomness...I cannot help it though..I get this way and I bounce off the walls...I clicked a pen all day today at work...
                          Oh and dear coworkers...please refrain from singing "happy birthday" to another co-worker...this is not American Idol...and I really doubt someone wants you to sing to them with your less than mediocre voice....earplugs please..that would be my wish.
                          hahaha gutter comment WOO!!! you spend too much time talking to me its official
                          im sure you will finish your May fic all in due time. im just a champ and got mine outta the way cuz i knew the middle and end of this month would be uber crazy for me with school ending next month, prom and MY BIRTHDAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....i is done
                          sigpic
                          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            hahaha just saw a facebook group called "kissing on the neck and lip biting are such a turn onn!!" and i immediately thought of Teslen XD <3
                            bahaha you would

oh man I am so not ready for my piano recital tomorrow...I give up
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Keaira,a champ at writing you are and I think you influence everybody..in a good way..such as gutter comments..LOL
                              Mimzy,you will do fine..just try to stay positive and all will turn out alright..believe in yourself and your abilities.
                              sigpic
                              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                              And I held your hand through all of these years
                              But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

No, really, I'm not ready. I haven't had enough practice
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X