• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Skillet is quite awesome.

I need to get to work on my fics...but first...vacuuming....LMAO
    haha good luck with that!
    and it's quite time for you to upload some more fics *cough* for example this month challenge fic *cough*

Comment

Yes, don't worry, I'm gonna get on that
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Missed me?

Popping in to say hi and hug everyone. I've been having some issues with GW lately, but it seems like I can actually load the site now, so... I'm still around and shipping.

I love everything you guys made and did in general! Welcome to the newbies and GAH! This ship keeps being awesome!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

YAY!!! *huggle*
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Missed me?

Popping in to say hi and hug everyone. I've been having some issues with GW lately, but it seems like I can actually load the site now, so... I'm still around and shipping.

I love everything you guys made and did in general! Welcome to the newbies and GAH! This ship keeps being awesome!
            *tackle hugs* OFCOURSE I MISSED YOU!!!! so glad your baackkk
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

*is now thinking of Niko being like the Doctor and Helen as his companion due to this music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zayKY...os=6k6yq3VoY5k*

Really, though, I think the comparison works quite well
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

haha heyy everyone! *waves* omgg i just realized i didnt even finish my Teslen fic yet!! how dumb of me *slaps forehead*

..and OT:
                Spoiler:
                Yayyy i went to a club tonight and met Kimberly from the band 'One Eyed Doll'!!

sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                  haha heyy everyone! *waves* omgg i just realized i didnt even finish my Teslen fic yet!! how dumb of me *slaps forehead*

..and OT:
                  Spoiler:

Your Teslen fic ? ... and name of your Teslen fic ? ... (I have bad memory)
                  The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                  sigpic

Comment

The more the merrier, I would like to know the name of your Fic too, Sam. I love reading them :-)
                    Dutch, welcome back, we are glad you are here, again and I hope that you will be around more :-)
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Missed me?

Nad of course we missed you! *huggles* we're still here, shipping these two
                      honestly now, do we ever get tired of this?

..and OT:
                      Spoiler:

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/s...hiteRabbit.jpg
                      haha Sam, whenever your fic is ready don't forget to post the link

Comment

This ship never gets old and it never makes us to be tired from it. :-)
                        Viva Teslenites !!

Btw, my mom watched Sanctuary with me ( but only the first season ) and she told me, that se liked it.
                        And she doesn´t like John too. LOL .. when she saw him, she told me that his ears were weird LOL. :-)

Comment

Thanks for all the love!
                          I'm really glad to be back with you guys! This ship really doesn't get old. It's pretty. And hot.

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                          This ship never gets old and it never makes us to be tired from it. :-)
                          Viva Teslenites !!

Btw, my mom watched Sanctuary with me ( but only the first season ) and she told me, that se liked it.
                          And she doesn´t like John too. LOL .. when she saw him, she told me that his ears were weird LOL. :-)
                          LOL
                          My mom thought he was creepy

...But then again, she still calls Niko ''The Hedgehog'', so...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks for all the love!
                            I'm really glad to be back with you guys! This ship really doesn't get old. It's pretty. And hot.

LOL
                            My mom thought he was creepy

...But then again, she still calls Niko ''The Hedgehog'', so...
                            LOL .. I think that our moms are similar :-) And you are welcome, Nad.

Comment

..and OT:
                              Spoiler:

darling dont worry about your fic....haha in case you havent noticed i havent updated my fic in AGES!!! XD
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

But he IS a hedgehog. And hedgehogs are cute

And now that I've finally let one of my How to Train Your Dragon plotdragons! out, I can finally focus on my May fic...hopefully...lmao
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X