Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
    yay! oohh man i could look at the pics you make all dayy.

    EDIT:

    I was bored so..here is something i made

    Spoiler:
    haha i see my signature has been inspiring people haha

    Its gorgeous

    i really really love that moment, like ughhh. his voice, his look at her, the whisper, the proximity just everything about that moment *gets all shivery* tee-hee i loove itt XD
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

    Comment


      Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      haha i see my signature has been inspiring people haha

      Its gorgeous

      i really really love that moment, like ughhh. his voice, his look at her, the whisper, the proximity just everything about that moment *gets all shivery* tee-hee i loove itt XD
      thanks you for saying all that I wanted to say

      great artwork Sam

      Comment


        Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        haha i see my signature has been inspiring people haha

        Its gorgeous

        i really really love that moment, like ughhh. his voice, his look at her, the whisper, the proximity just everything about that moment *gets all shivery* tee-hee i loove itt XD
        haha yup thank you.. and yea omgg i just adore what he says

        Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
        thanks you for saying all that I wanted to say

        great artwork Sam
        Thanks soo much! I wanna know how to do more stuff like you though lol Yours are amazinggg! squeee!
        sigpic
        My tumblr

        Comment


          Hello everybody! Thank you for the reviews on my new story to anyone that has read it already..I appreciate it so much..and if you have not..here is the link for it..http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5947188/...s_of_Happiness I hope you enjoy it...it was written on a whim..so I hope it is good..
          And I have to say I love the artwork going on here, excellent job stargatelover4everand Sam1969
          I love that I can come on here and see so many great things at once..love it
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch


          "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


          "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

          Comment


            Gorgeous artwork, and I LOVE THAT FIC
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
              haha yup thank you.. and yea omgg i just adore what he says
              Thanks soo much! I wanna know how to do more stuff like you though lol Yours are amazinggg! squeee!
              *blushes* lol
              I still have a lot to learn

              whenever you're ready you could try Photoshop too

              Comment


                Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                Hello everybody! Thank you for the reviews on my new story to anyone that has read it already..I appreciate it so much..and if you have not..here is the link for it..http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5947188/...s_of_Happiness I hope you enjoy it...it was written on a whim..so I hope it is good..
                And I have to say I love the artwork going on here, excellent job stargatelover4everand Sam1969
                I love that I can come on here and see so many great things at once..love it
                read and reviewed
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                Comment


                  Just a flying visit *waves to all* loving all the artwork and new sigs! Can't stop for longer have revision for an exam tomorrow wish me luck! hehe

                  Oh and Off-topic;
                  Spoiler:
                  Who here has twitter? I love talking to you all when I come on here, and I want to follow you! My twitter name is "sanctuarya" on there so if you click follow on me I can find you all and follow back

                  On topic again - heard a song yesterday that I think is so beautiful and it could sort of be shippy Probably a bit angsty
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw1HQn2mmN8
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                  Comment


                    *waves back to Amy*
                    good luck tomorrow *crosses fingers*
                    and get here more often!

                    Comment


                      alright I come bringing a couple of icons made following some tutorials I rushed with my homework to be able to make them and I finally did. let me know if I should keep doing this or get another job lol

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                        Just a flying visit *waves to all* loving all the artwork and new sigs! Can't stop for longer have revision for an exam tomorrow wish me luck! hehe

                        Oh and Off-topic;
                        Spoiler:
                        Who here has twitter? I love talking to you all when I come on here, and I want to follow you! My twitter name is "sanctuarya" on there so if you click follow on me I can find you all and follow back

                        On topic again - heard a song yesterday that I think is so beautiful and it could sort of be shippy Probably a bit angsty
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw1HQn2mmN8
                        hope your exams go well. ive followed you on twitter and that song is ANGST-tastic

                        Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                        alright I come bringing a couple of icons made following some tutorials I rushed with my homework to be able to make them and I finally did. let me know if I should keep doing this or get another job lol

                        those are all sooo gorgeousss i love them
                        (and currently your sig banner is the one with the real nikola and our nikola and that quote by him ughh i love that banner!!! haha wrong threadd...XP)
                        AWESOME BEAUTIFUL ICONS
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          hope your exams go well. ive followed you on twitter and that song is ANGST-tastic
                          those are all sooo gorgeousss i love them
                          (and currently your sig banner is the one with the real nikola and our nikola and that quote by him ughh i love that banner!!! haha wrong threadd...XP)
                          AWESOME BEAUTIFUL ICONS
                          thankies
                          If I get the time (and if I don't I'll make some) perhaps I'll do some artwork marriage related

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                            alright I come bringing a couple of icons made following some tutorials I rushed with my homework to be able to make them and I finally did. let me know if I should keep doing this or get another job lol

                            OMG THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!!!!! I especially love the 5th one
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                              thankies
                              If I get the time (and if I don't I'll make some) perhaps I'll do some artwork marriage related
                              You stuff is so amazing!! yes, please do more...please...LOL
                              wow...people really suck sometimes..no wonder I am not a people person...I am extremely vexed right now!! Someone said the wrong things to me and crossed the line..I am fed up! I cannot even write the other half of my story because it would be angry..and I wanted to write it...listening to this song to cool off...great anger song...Phil Collins"I Don't Care Anymore"...

                              Spoiler:
                              Well you can tell ev'ryone I'm a damned disgrace
                              (Slander)Drag my name all over the place.
                              I don't care anymore.
                              You can tell ev'rybody 'bout the state I'm in
                              You won't catch me crying 'cos I just can't win.
                              I don't care anymore I don't care anymore

                              I don't care what you say
                              I don't play the same games you play.

                              'Cos I've been talking to the people that you call your friends
                              And it seems to me there's a means to an end.
                              They don't care anymore.
                              And as for me I can sit here and bide my time
                              I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind.
                              I don't care anymore I don't care no more

                              I don't care what you say
                              We never played by the same rules anyway.

                              I won't be there anymore
                              Get out of my way
                              Let me by
                              I got better things to do with my time
                              I don't care anymore I don't care anymore
                              I don't care anymore I don't care anymore

                              Well, I don't care now what you say
                              'Cos ev'ry day I'm feeling fine with myself
                              And I don't care now what you say
                              Hey I'll do alright by myself
                              'Cos I know.

                              'Cos I remember all the times I tried so hard
                              And you laughed in my face 'cos you held all the cards.
                              I don't care anymore.
                              And I really ain't bothered what you think of me
                              'Cos all I want of you is just to let me be.
                              I don't care anymore D'you hear? I don't care no more

                              I don't care what you say
                              I never did believe you much anyway.

                              I won't be there no more
                              So get out of my way.
                              Let me by
                              I got better things to do with my time
                              I don't care anymore
                              D'you hear? I don't care anymore
                              I don't care no more
                              You listening? I don't care no more
                              No more
                              You know I don't care no more
                              no more no more no more....

                              more great anger songs I am listening to...from Three Days Grace..."Home", "Pain," and "I Hate Everything About You"...and my fave "Just Like You."
                              Last edited by Aurora7783; 06 May 2010, 06:37 PM.
                              sigpic
                              artwork by the creative genius Glitch


                              "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


                              "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                              And I held your hand through all of these years
                              But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                                alright I come bringing a couple of icons made following some tutorials I rushed with my homework to be able to make them and I finally did. let me know if I should keep doing this or get another job lol

                                HOLY JEEZ!!! Those are like sooooooo very EPIC!! sorry to keep asking but i looove ur artwork...are they also snurchable?? *dies of the awesomeness*


                                EDIT:
                                Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                                *blushes* lol
                                I still have a lot to learn

                                whenever you're ready you could try Photoshop too
                                lol yea i would but..idk how to do photoshop. i have it though.
                                sigpic
                                My tumblr

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X