• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    hmmm...gah I have to do my paper

and I hate Kant

AND Nietzsche >_<
    awwh. i kinda like nietzche but id probs hate if i had to write a paper too haha
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Nietzsche starts out okay, but then by the end he goes off a cliff and it's just like wtf what do you mean the hope of mankind only rests on select people who can somehow transcend history? And then people apparently have no free will...well, we're all screwed then...*jumps off cliff*
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        Nietzsche starts out okay, but then by the end he goes off a cliff and it's just like wtf what do you mean the hope of mankind only rests on select people who can somehow transcend history? And then people apparently have no free will...well, we're all screwed then...*jumps off cliff*
        Nietzsche is a tough read, for sure. Here's a really good philosophy resource that I use all of the time: Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. It's written by profs, so it's definitely reliable!

Hope you've made some headway with the paper!

Comment

Thanks...I just wish I wouldn't get so distracted
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

So my friend gave me her VHS of Anastasia....Mimzy you better get writing cuz imma have watched this movie by the time its monday....probably gonna watch it on saturday
            sigpic

Comment

Squeee! I'm working on my Teslen fic!!
              I hope it's good. I have no idea how to write one of these.

OHH and lots of things that are actually in the show i did not change in my fic. For example: Helen being brunette, and the fact of she has a friend who's Bigfoot.

Is that okay? I mean can i keep things like that in my fic???
              sigpic
              My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post

OHH and lots of things that are actually in the show i did not change in my fic. For example: Helen being brunette, and the fact of she has a friend who's Bigfoot.

well I'm not too old in fic writing but I've read quite a few and most of them are based on what happens in Sanctuary series. Of course you can modify things (as episodes endings or plots or many things) or you can write a fic that has nothing to do with an aired episode but basically the characters you're writing about should have the same personality with the ones in the series
                if that makes any sense to you

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  well I'm not too old in fic writing but I've read quite a few and most of them are based on what happens in Sanctuary series. Of course you can modify things (as episodes endings or plots or many things) or you can write a fic that has nothing to do with an aired episode but basically the characters you're writing about should have the same personality with the ones in the series
                  if that makes any sense to you
                  haha yea i think it does. im gonna have to rewatch some sanctuary episodes cuz im forgetting what their personalities are like. (me and my horrible memory )
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

haha yea i think it does. im gonna have to rewatch some sanctuary episodes cuz im forgetting what their personalities are like. (me and my horrible memory )
                    or you can always read some fics

Comment

or you can always read some fics
                      like who's?
                      sigpic
                      My tumblr

Comment

like who's?
                        you can start with Mimzy's, Keaira's, Dubbers'...there are so many. basically most of the teslenites around here and you'll find more on Fanfiction.net

Comment

you can start with Mimzy's, Keaira's, Dubbers'...there are so many. basically most of the teslenites around here and you'll find more on Fanfiction.net
                          squeeee! thanks!
                          hmm..i wonder if Keaira or anyone else would mind if i put something in the fic about Nikola wearing leather??
                          sigpic
                          My tumblr

Comment

squeeee! thanks!
                            hmm..i wonder if Keaira or anyone else would mind if i put something in the fic about Nikola wearing leather??
                            I definetly have nothing against that

Comment

Hey all long time no speak! Hope you're all well, I've been bogged down with uni work and drs appointments so not been able to daydream about Teslen or write anything for a while

Seriously need to read some fanfics and catch up on this thread! LOL. What have I missed ?
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

hhaha its fanfic, you can do pretty much whatever the frak you want!!! thats the whole point of fanfic!!

I'm going to do that soon with Putovanje as it will soon lapse into the years of Sanctuary that we know and love...

yayy you pimped me out *is honored*

squeeee! thanks!
                                Leather is always welcome as long as you dont TOTALLY write the same story i did haha then id have to hate your forever
                                haha but ik you wont do that

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                                Hey all long time no speak! Hope you're all well, I've been bogged down with uni work and drs appointments so not been able to daydream about Teslen or write anything for a while

Seriously need to read some fanfics and catch up on this thread! LOL. What have I missed ?
                                HEYY!!! good to see you back here basically all you've missed is Leather. lmao see my newer story Care for a ride? to better understand
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X