Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Oh. And during the meeting for our school literary magazine (yes, I am an ultra nerd ), we were learning how to format the layouts for the pages, and I stayed later to help pick out fonts. YES I AM A TOTAL FONT GEEK But they were downloading all these free fonts from 1001freefonts.com and I was like OMG I AM GOING TO GO MAKE A BAGILLION THINGS ON PHOTOSHOP NOW. lmao
    hahaha that does not make you an ultra nerd PLEASE! i am a part of my schools lit mag, times like a billion and i basically picked my college based on that

    make any good Niko stuff
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

    Comment


      Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      hahaha that does not make you an ultra nerd PLEASE! i am a part of my schools lit mag, times like a billion and i basically picked my college based on that

      make any good Niko stuff
      *is jealous now* Darn, if you'd come to my school, I was planning to force you to join Crux (that's the name of our magazine)

      EDIT: OMG THERE'S A FONT CALLED "FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS" LMAO
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

      Comment


        Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        *is jealous now* Darn, if you'd come to my school, I was planning to force you to join Crux (that's the name of our magazine)

        EDIT: OMG THERE'S A FONT CALLED "FEARLESS VAMPIRE KILLERS" LMAO
        haha well i already planned to join if i went to your school, however the school i picked has a better Writing program in general and gave me more dough sooo yeah

        OMG IS THERE REALLY?! THAT IS NOT COOL!!! hahaha if only bc vamps cant really get killed...just devamped
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

        Comment


          Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          haha well i already planned to join if i went to your school, however the school i picked has a better Writing program in general and gave me more dough sooo yeah

          OMG IS THERE REALLY?! THAT IS NOT COOL!!! hahaha if only bc vamps cant really get killed...just devamped
          Yeah, my school is unfortunately not good with the dough part lol

          and I took it to mean it was the vampires being the fearless killers

          BTW OMG I JUST DOWNLOADED THE NARNIA FONT YAYYYYYYYY now I shall look for the Sanctuary one lol
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

          Comment


            Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            Yeah, my school is unfortunately not good with the dough part lol

            and I took it to mean it was the vampires being the fearless killers

            BTW OMG I JUST DOWNLOADED THE NARNIA FONT YAYYYYYYYY now I shall look for the Sanctuary one lol
            hmmm. i think your right
            OMG hahaha awesome....though, im pretty sure that makes you an ultra-nerd
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
              hmmm. i think your right
              OMG hahaha awesome....though, im pretty sure that makes you an ultra-nerd
              Yes, it does.

              I just downloaded:

              Narnia font
              Lemony Snicket font
              Sanctuary fonts (which apparently they stole from the game Diablo and I found some random forum thread where these people were ranting about how the show stole the font and it was cause for lawsuits b/c there's some part of the game that's called "Sanctuary" or something, I don't know )
              Star Wars font
              LOTR font
              Walt Disney font
              PACMAN font
              Harry Potter fonts
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

              Comment


                Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                Yes, it does.

                I just downloaded:

                Narnia font
                Lemony Snicket font
                Sanctuary fonts (which apparently they stole from the game Diablo and I found some random forum thread where these people were ranting about how the show stole the font and it was cause for lawsuits b/c there's some part of the game that's called "Sanctuary" or something, I don't know )
                Star Wars font
                LOTR font
                Walt Disney font
                PACMAN font
                Harry Potter fonts
                omggg i totally wish i could see what they all looked like i bet they are AWESOME haha
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  omggg i totally wish i could see what they all looked like i bet they are AWESOME haha
                  OMG I JUST FOUND THIS FONT CALLED "PIGEON STREET"

                  http://www.searchfreefonts.com/free/pigeon-street.htm
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    OMG I JUST FOUND THIS FONT CALLED "PIGEON STREET"

                    http://www.searchfreefonts.com/free/pigeon-street.htm
                    SO COOL!!!
                    sigpic
                    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                    Comment


                      OMG now I can satisfy my shippy heart by typing out random love letters from Niko to Helen in his font lolz

                      I just typed up "PS: You look hot" in MS word and AAAAGH whoever wrote the actual note prop for the show got his handwriting PERFECT
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        OMG now I can satisfy my shippy heart by typing out random love letters from Niko to Helen in his font lolz

                        I just typed up "PS: You look hot" in MS word and AAAAGH whoever wrote the actual note prop for the show got his handwriting PERFECT
                        awwwhhhh. i would be doing the same thing if i wasnt mega busy haha.

                        wow. made PROPS to the pereson who wrote that note then! haha
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                        Comment


                          OMGOMGOMG I just took some parts of my fics where Niko wrote something to Helen, and converted them to that font AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH *MEGASQUEE*
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            Whats this i see before mine eyes?!

                            Could it really be Chapter Five?!?!

                            Yes...yes it can be
                            And that without pulling a Damian on us?!
                            Awesome!

                            Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            I pretty much agree with everything that has been going on here for the past few pages.
                            Me too!

                            Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            OMGOMGOMG I just took some parts of my fics where Niko wrote something to Helen, and converted them to that font AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH *MEGASQUEE*
                            Aww!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                            sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              Whats this i see before mine eyes?!

                              Could it really be Chapter Five?!?!

                              Yes...yes it can be
                              absolutely loved it!!!
                              looking forward for more

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                OMGOMGOMG I just took some parts of my fics where Niko wrote something to Helen, and converted them to that font AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH *MEGASQUEE*
                                OMG I WANNA SEE THISS!!!
                                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                And that without pulling a Damian on us?!
                                Awesome!
                                haha yeaahh well

                                Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                                absolutely loved it!!!
                                looking forward for more
                                more SOON! actually and its getting to the good partss...well equally good parts haha that was my absolute favorite chapter probably of anything ive written ever for so many reasons which i wont get into bc im not gunna bore you all

                                glad you all liked it
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X