No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felt the need to say, that today somebody said "Her and him are like magnetic!!" and i giggled and muttered "Magniko!" or atleast i thought i muttered it...

apparently i squeed rather loudly
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      Felt the need to say, that today somebody said "Her and him are like magnetic!!" and i giggled and muttered "Magniko!" or atleast i thought i muttered it...

apparently i squeed rather loudly
      BHAHAHA
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
        BHAHAHA
        haha story of my lifee
        sigpic

Comment

Anybody interested in an excerpt from my next chapter of The Crossing which i am almost done writing??
          sigpic

Comment

Anybody interested in an excerpt from my next chapter of The Crossing which i am almost done writing??
            Yes

*sneaks out*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Yes

*sneaks out*
              well you better get back here bc im gonna go get the passage and be RIGHT back
              sigpic

Comment

well you better get back here bc im gonna go get the passage and be RIGHT back
                *runs back in and grabs popcorn*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Excerpt from Chapter Three of The Crossing:
                  Spoiler:
                  No matter what, though, Nikola was always there for Helen. Always. She had started courting Druitt, which broke his heart even if it was very briefly, but she still found time to spend alone with him, something that never ceased to infuriate Druitt. Nikola smirked into the water, as he remembered the look John had gotten the day he’d dropped by Helen’s to see why she had not shown for their date the prior evening to find her and himself in her father’s library pouring over books, nestled close together on a couch. No matter, Helen had always gone to Nikola first, above the others. This is why she told him of her discovery of the Source Blood Serum before everybody else.
                  “Eight.”
                  He loved her. He always had, which is why it had been so terrible for him too, what had happened next.

short sweet and suspenseful
                  sigpic

Comment

Evil.

But yes, sweet and suspenseful indeed!

sigpic

Comment

Evil.

But yes, sweet and suspenseful indeed!
                      haha well i may acutally post chapter three later tonight....so i wont be evil long
                      sigpic

Comment

haha well i may acutally post chapter three later tonight....so i wont be evil long
                        ''May''?!, The suspense is killing me!

...Evil.

sigpic

Comment

''May''?!, The suspense is killing me!

...Evil.
                          hahaha Evil is my middle name doncha know ;P
                          sigpic

Comment

So one of my mom's co-workers said I looked like a little leprechaun today

And I'm about halfway? thru that "Lucky" fic. Don't worry; it WILL be up tonight Helen is getting herself into a bit of danger as of this point, and Niko is a bit nervous
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              So one of my mom's co-workers said I looked like a little leprechaun today

And I'm about halfway? thru that "Lucky" fic. Don't worry; it WILL be up tonight Helen is getting herself into a bit of danger as of this point, and Niko is a bit nervous
                              hahaha figures

Excited that you are almost done....i wonder whose going to update first...me or you

EDIT: OMG LOOK AT MY NUMBER OF POSTS 3936
                              sigpic

Comment

hahaha figures

Excited that you are almost done....i wonder whose going to update first...me or you

EDIT: OMG LOOK AT MY NUMBER OF POSTS 3936
                                HAHAHA

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                oh, btw. I forgot to say...I brought my little Irish doll to school today. Yes, I have a little Irish doll. I think she possibly looks a bit like you She used to belong to my dad's aunt before she died. You can see her in the vid I made of myself singing "Danny Boy" exactly 1 year ago ( omg it was already a year?!)...mind you, I look terrible and I completely fudged a high note

sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X