lol
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      that is what would happen if they died and got reincarnated as pigeons

lol
      haha note the "if" they died....i really dont think they'll be dying for a very, long, time. lol but yes that would be them
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

or maybe Niko owns one pigeon and he gives the other to Helen and for some reason they *like* each other

awwwwwww
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

or maybe Niko owns one pigeon and he gives the other to Helen and for some reason they *like* each other

awwwwwww
          awwwhaha thatd be so epic! The pigeons would be showing their owners the way to be
          sigpic

Comment

I KNOW, right? I've actually had a plotpigeon in my head bouncing around that's similar to that idea and I was going to write it as a Christmas fic and that didn't happen, so I was gonna use it as my Feb. fic, but that didn't happen either
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I KNOW, right? I've actually had a plotpigeon in my head bouncing around that's similar to that idea and I was going to write it as a Christmas fic and that didn't happen, so I was gonna use it as my Feb. fic, but that didn't happen either
              plotpigeon!?!?! I AM SO USING THAT FROM NOW ON
              sigpic

Comment

teeheeheehee

I actually call them coo-coos for short. Them and mourning doves. B/c they make cooing noises.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

teeheeheehee

I actually call them coo-coos for short. Them and mourning doves. B/c they make cooing noises.
                  ok well you're just special
                  sigpic

Comment

there was this mourning dove that used to come by my house all the time and randomly coo and so I would coo back at it, and it would just cock its little head and look around like "wtf" and then answer me back. After a few times it would fly to the backyard. But I haven't seen it in a long time
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

there was this mourning dove that used to come by my house all the time and randomly coo and so I would coo back at it, and it would just cock its little head and look around like "wtf" and then answer me back. After a few times it would fly to the backyard. But I haven't seen it in a long time
                      thats kinda awesome and im jealous. bummer it disappeared though
                      sigpic

Comment

I hear one cooing occasionally but I dunno if it's the same one

Oh, btw, I found out those doves mate for life It's so cute. Helen/Niko totally

sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I hear one cooing occasionally but I dunno if it's the same one

Oh, btw, I found out those doves mate for life It's so cute. Helen/Niko totally

http://www.lookoutnow.com/feeder/images/dove1083.jpg
                          Penguins mate for life too ...*shifty eyes* i dont know that randomly its an s/j thing

but OMG DOVES MATE FOR LIFE!!! awwwh thats soo Niko and Helen

god this ship is adorable
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            Penguins mate for life too ...*shifty eyes* i dont know that randomly its an s/j thing

but OMG DOVES MATE FOR LIFE!!! awwwh thats soo Niko and Helen

god this ship is adorable
                            O.o Penguins = s/j...?
                            I don't get it

The pigeon/dove thing for Teslen makes sense, though
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

O.o Penguins = s/j...?
                              I don't get it

The pigeon/dove thing for Teslen makes sense, though
                              i agree! especially when there are so many cute pictures of kissing snuggling pigeon/doves!!

yet another sign this is the right ship
                              sigpic

Comment

Snuggle...I love that word
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X