Comment

oh. I found another scene from Bright Star that I SO wish was them

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Aaaandd thats frakking adorable!
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

eeeeeeeee fic

random picnic time and everyone decides that Helen & Niko need to dance
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  eeeeeeeee fic

random picnic time and everyone decides that Helen & Niko need to dance
                  lmfao just randomly?!....wait, who am i kidding. if Will did it then i really see no reason that Helen and Niko wouldnt do it ahaha
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, they'll have a picnic...maybe they'll do that "Midnight at the Oasis" thingy again and Helen somehow gets Nikola to get out of the lab and socialize And they're all relaxing and then someone puts on an old record (b/c Helen obviously has to have a record player sitting around somewhere) and the children try to get her and Niko to dance
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well, they'll have a picnic...maybe they'll do that "Midnight at the Oasis" thingy again and Helen somehow gets Nikola to get out of the lab and socialize And they're all relaxing and then someone puts on an old record (b/c Helen obviously has to have a record player sitting around somewhere) and the children try to get her and Niko to dance
                      now there is a legit plotnubbin for ya
                      sigpic

Comment

*GASP!!!* what if he gave her a nickname?!?!?!?! IDEA!! short fic time!!

Picture this:

Spoiler:
                        Helen and Nikola have been having a small disagreement and are arguing about it...
                        "Helen I cant believe you would think that."
                        "Well its how I feel on the issue Nikola, and besides I know that I'm right." She smirked at him and crossed her arms against her chest.
                        "You? Right? Pleeaaseee! That idiot Edison had a better argument than you," he turned and began to walk away from her quickly, "besides the fact that you look better in a skirt than Edison ever did."
                        As he walked down the long corradore Helen was just about to retort something witty and moved to follow him when his whispered voice carried back to her and she stopped.
                        "But you moj voljen...you look good in anything and everything."
                        Helen stood, glued to the spot. 'Did Nikola just call me his beloved?!' she quickly ran after him.
                        "Did you mean it?"
                        "Mean what?"
                        "When you called me your moj voljen...did you mean it?"
                        His eyes betrayed his otherwise cool demeanor. "I didn't know you could hear me."
                        "It doesn't matter. Nikola, answer me. Did you mean it?"
                        "I've always meant it. I also meant what I said in Rome." He stepped closer to Helen, taking her hands gently in his.
                        "Oh Nikola."
                        "It's alright Helen I'm used to rejection."
                        "Oh shut up you fool and kiss me."
                        Their kiss was gentle, slow and beautiful but it quickly grew as their passion increased. As their need for air soon overpowered their lust they broke apart but not untangling themselves from each other.
                        "I always called you that as you or I left. Because you are. Helen Magnus you are moj voljen. You are my beloved."
                        "Nikola I love you."

~Fin
                        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                          *GASP!!!* what if he gave her a nickname?!?!?!?! IDEA!! short fic time!!

Picture this:

Helen and Nikola have been having a small disagreement and are arguing about it...
                          "Helen I cant believe you would think that."
                          "Well its how I feel on the issue Nikola, and besides I know that I'm right." She smirked at him and crossed her arms against her chest.
                          "You? Right? Pleeaaseee! That idiot Edison had a better argument than you," he turned and began to walk away from her quickly, "besides the fact that you look better in a skirt than Edison ever did."
                          As he walked down the long corradore Helen was just about to retort something witty and moved to follow him when his whispered voice carried back to her and she stopped.
                          "But you moj voljen...you look good in anything and everything."
                          Helen stood, glued to the spot. 'Did Nikola just call me his beloved?!' she quickly ran after him.
                          "Did you mean it?"
                          "Mean what?"
                          "When you called me your moj voljen...did you mean it?"
                          His eyes betrayed his otherwise cool demeanor. "I didn't know you could hear me."
                          "It doesn't matter. Nikola, answer me. Did you mean it?"
                          "I've always meant it. I also meant what I said in Rome." He stepped closer to Helen, taking her hands gently in his.
                          "Oh Nikola."
                          "It's alright Helen I'm used to rejection."
                          "Oh shut up you fool and kiss me."
                          Their kiss was gentle, slow and beautiful but it quickly grew as their passion increased. As their need for air soon overpowered their lust they broke apart but not untangling themselves from each other.
                          "I always called you that as you or I left. Because you are. Helen Magnus you are moj voljen. You are my beloved."
                          "Nikola I love you."

~Fin
                          awhh that was adorable! well done!
                          dang, i love fluffy stuff! haha totally wish i could write it *sighs* oh well
                          sigpic

Comment

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that is *squee* cubed. (i.e. to the 3rd power lol)
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that is *squee* cubed. (i.e. to the 3rd power lol)
                              lol! well now I feel like I've contributed to the forum for a while. I've been busy! I'm writing a fan fic right now and I'm not gonna lie....its gonna be so awesome. (and waaayyy better than that thing i just threw together in like 5 mins) lol. alright well back to the grinding stone, my muse is calling.
                              sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
                                lol! well now I feel like I've contributed to the forum for a while. I've been busy! I'm writing a fan fic right now and I'm not gonna lie....its gonna be so awesome. (and waaayyy better than that thing i just threw together in like 5 mins) lol. alright well back to the grinding stone, my muse is calling.
                                YES FANFIC!!! haha im finishing up my fic right now! it'll be posted before midnight my time
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X