Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    i was blasting this song on my way home just now and it suddenly hit me that these lyrics are kinda Teslen...in a kind of sad way haha

its called One Reason by Pennywise.
    Lyrics
    Spoiler:
    You take the best away
    From me then give it all away
    You can't control yourself
    For anyone
    Don't think that you could ever see
    That things are not the same
    For anything

Give me one reason to stop your fall (Yeah yeah yeah)
    Give me one reason to Answer Your call (Yeah yeah yeah)
    Give me one reason why I should care at all

Don't think you could understand
    But logic rips away
    The mask that you put on
    For everyone
    You feel it slipping from your hands
    Still you manipulate
    For Anything

Let someone look inside at what's
    Behind the mask where you hide
    A mixture of pain and pride the real
    You that's been Denied

Won't you give me one reason?[x3]

Oh thats so sad but yet so Teslen!!
    sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla142 View Post
      Oh thats so sad but yet so Teslen!!
      right?? the actualy music with these lyrics dont exactly seem to fit though hahaa :rollleyes: still everytime i hear that now i see different teslen scenes playing out in my mind haha
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

right?? the actualy music with these lyrics dont exactly seem to fit though hahaa :rollleyes: still everytime i hear that now i see different teslen scenes playing out in my mind haha
        haha!! I have songs like that! I love to blare my music as I drive and I find myself thinking: "Ohhh!! Teslen!!" lol! Like "If you see him, If you see her" by Reba McEntire, or "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge, "Thats All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera, "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion, "Everything" by Michael Buble, "Taking Chances" by Celine Dion....

Ok I'm sorry I found myself going through my iTunes and looking at every song...oopppsss!!!
        haha!!
        I would love to make fics from these songs!
        sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

haha!! I have songs like that! I love to blare my music as I drive and I find myself thinking: "Ohhh!! Teslen!!" lol! Like "If you see him, If you see her" by Reba McEntire, or "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge, "Thats All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera, "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion, "Everything" by Michael Buble, "Taking Chances" by Celine Dion....

Ok I'm sorry I found myself going through my iTunes and looking at every song...oopppsss!!!
          haha!!
          I would love to make fics from these songs!
          ok first of all i dont do chick flicks but OMG I LOVE MOULIN ROUGE!! hahaha
          and yeah its ok the other day i did the same thing i posted a bunch of songs here and on the Thunk thread cuz i was listening to my IPod on shuffle and was on here at the same time hahaha BAD IDEA! haha
          i would like to write a fic to these songs but i have so much other stories to write im afriad i just dont have the time *sighs* ah well. another day...
          sigpic

Comment

ok first of all i dont do chick flicks but OMG I LOVE MOULIN ROUGE!! hahaha
            and yeah its ok the other day i did the same thing i posted a bunch of songs here and on the Thunk thread cuz i was listening to my IPod on shuffle and was on here at the same time hahaha BAD IDEA! haha
            i would like to write a fic to these songs but i have so much other stories to write im afriad i just dont have the time *sighs* ah well. another day...
            someday we'lll have time to do at least one each! lol! Also I cant help but think things like this when listening to this kind of music...like I am now...yay! ....
            *looks at clone whos staring at me...* what? "ohhh nothing" Dont give me that look. "what look?" *glares at clone* Dont you remember what happened last time you gave me that look while I was listening to this music!?! *clone smile evily while turns up the volume of music and looks at me again* ....Hey guys I'll be right back.
            sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

someday we'lll have time to do at least one each! lol! Also I cant help but think things like this when listening to this kind of music...like I am now...yay! ....
              *looks at clone whos staring at me...* what? "ohhh nothing" Dont give me that look. "what look?" *glares at clone* Dont you remember what happened last time you gave me that look while I was listening to this music!?! *clone smile evily while turns up the volume of music and looks at me again* ....Hey guys I'll be right back.
              YES we should totally do one each....someday :rolleys: lol
              have fun experimenting with your clone
              sigpic

Comment

oh i found the music for that song i just posted on youtube...when you listen to it i think you'll know what i mean by the lyrics being different from the music lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBWzZlQYPvk
                sigpic

Comment

O.M.G. ok revelation just occured!! (actually not really buuutttt hey saying it was makes me happy!)

"I'm Not That Girl" from Wicked...change it to "I'm not that Boy" and OMG!! TESLA!...yeahhh...thats what I did in my spare time right there.
                  sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

O.M.G. ok revelation just occured!! (actually not really buuutttt hey saying it was makes me happy!)

"I'm Not That Girl" from Wicked...change it to "I'm not that Boy" and OMG!! TESLA!...yeahhh...thats what I did in my spare time right there.
                    hahaha Mimzy and I had a whole giant discussion about that weeks ago haha its so truee truee. love ittt
                    sigpic

Comment

hahaha Mimzy and I had a whole giant discussion about that weeks ago haha its so truee truee. love ittt
                      yay!!
                      Well then...good....
                      sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

yay!!
                        Well then...good....
                        haha indeed. we also discussed how, "what is this feeling" if you switch around some of the words can be a song btween nikola and druiit
                        sigpic

Comment

haha indeed. we also discussed how, "what is this feeling" if you switch around some of the words can be a song btween nikola and druiit
                          haha!! so true!!
                          "As Long As You're Mine." ...enough said I believe.
                          "No Good Deed" , Helen and the Five, replace Fiero with Nikola and BAM! (In regards to look at that happened because of the source blood....yeeahh...) I know this ones a stretch but hheeeyyy it works.
                          sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

haha!! so true!!
                            "As Long As You're Mine." ...enough said I believe.
                            "No Good Deed" , Helen and the Five, replace Fiero with Nikola and BAM! (In regards to look at that happened because of the source blood....yeeahh...) I know this ones a stretch but hheeeyyy it works.
                            so basically you should re-write WICKED to fit Teslen and Sanctuary
                            sigpic

Comment

so basically you should re-write WICKED to fit Teslen and Sanctuary
                              umm...I totally would do this if I couldn't get sued O_o
                              unless I didn't publish it. hmm... lol! XD!
                              sigpic

P.S. You look hot.

Comment

umm...I totally would do this if I couldn't get sued O_o
                                unless I didn't publish it. hmm... lol! XD!
                                i think you could do it! im pretty sure if you just did on ff.net and disclaimered it and changed enough stuff i think itd work out just fine
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X