Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
    Animus made you ship them? WoW, for me it was the first episode that Nikola appeared in so ... season 1 episode 7 - The Five. I know he tried to kill her but for me that was the start.
    Animus was goodies for me. I watched 'The Five' and it was the first time I'd seen Nikola on-screen, after my little bit of research. Five minutes later, I was screaming at Helen when she resisted his little (in a manner of speaking ) confession. Little did I realise, that'd be my reaction to the majority of their episodes... Until SFN2.
    As for the killing part - he didn't actually do her any harm. Whereas, 'The Alternative' (sounds like a name from 'The Incredibles' ) beat her up in 'Haunted'. I don't hate him but I'm arguing a point here. Let me have double standards for this conversation.
    Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
    My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

    Comment


      Originally posted by Simlead View Post
      As for the killing part - he didn't actually do her any harm. Whereas, 'The Alternative' (sounds like a name from 'The Incredibles' ) beat her up in 'Haunted'. I don't hate him but I'm arguing a point here. Let me have double standards for this conversation.
      I don't like Mud Man very much at all!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

      Comment


        Originally posted by Simlead View Post
        Hmm... That makes you just over five months old... You'll never hear the end of it.
        The art was by MissCheerfully/ZouilleTMF/Zoe Magnus. Her art has always amazed me so, when I was pestered by a real life friend to join DeviantArt, I asked her for some pointers. She doesn't know that was what happened, she just knows I'm a fan who's started digitally drawing. I'll find it and share the linkeh.



        Spoiler:
        I've been told it's a collection of horror and suspense stories, by the name of 'The Carvings Collection'. The author was quite polite about it and has a decent fanbase - his own website, a twitter with some followers and accounts on literature websites - so I decided to make space.
        I'll never hear the end of it? Oh, my

        Please do post the link, I'd like to see it

        The beta-thingy sounds very interesting, good luck

        Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
        Animus made you ship them? WoW, for me it was the first episode that Nikola appeared in so ... season 1 episode 7 - The Five. I know he tried to kill her but for me that was the start.
        Well, for some strange reason that does make sense to me

        Originally posted by Simlead View Post
        Animus was goodies for me. I watched 'The Five' and it was the first time I'd seen Nikola on-screen, after my little bit of research. Five minutes later, I was screaming at Helen when she resisted his little (in a manner of speaking ) confession. Little did I realise, that'd be my reaction to the majority of their episodes... Until SFN2.
        As for the killing part - he didn't actually do her any harm. Whereas, 'The Alternative' (sounds like a name from 'The Incredibles' ) beat her up in 'Haunted'. I don't hate him but I'm arguing a point here. Let me have double standards for this conversation.
        You're right, no harm was done in The Five, but still I hated him for sending his zombie vampires after her. But seeing how she just kept on liking him in spite of all the stupid things he kept on doing, I changed my mind about him (and the fact that he's so charming also might have something do to with it )

        Comment


          Hi Martina Magnus, I'm technically a new fan as I only started watching near the end of last year. Teslen is my main Sanctuary ship & the only Sanctuary fanfic I read (besides short group fics).
          Last edited by Bonniesrg; November 28, 2013, 11:14 AM.

          Comment


            This is the only Helen ship that I support fully. Helen/James I can tolerate, Will is too much of a puppy for her in my books, and don't get me started on that unmentionable ship for this thread at least!
            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

            Comment


              Hey, what's going on?
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

              Comment


                It's been so quiet here on the Teslen front...everybody still decompressing from the holidays???

                Here's a little something I made for my secret santa on the AFA thread...though y'all might likey.

                I was gonna shrink it, but it looks so much better as is so here's a thumbnail. Click and enjoy

                sigpic

                ----------
                FFN ----- AO3 ----------

                Comment


                  Very nice work, Scully

                  Comment


                    Thanks! I had fun with that one. It was my first attempt at making a wallpaper. I love the way the colors came out and the Angst, of course!
                    sigpic

                    ----------
                    FFN ----- AO3 ----------

                    Comment


                      Angst in fics and wallpapers and pics are good

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                        Thanks! I had fun with that one. It was my first attempt at making a wallpaper. I love the way the colors came out and the Angst, of course!
                        That was great work Scully!
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

                        Comment


                          The wallpaper's beautiful. It actually helped to cheer me up, I'm feeling a bit low. But, that's OT. I've been trying to draw the SFN kiss, nothing serious at all. But I don't think it's too bad. The face is miles off... At least it looks human (and female) now.
                          Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                          My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                            The wallpaper's beautiful. It actually helped to cheer me up, I'm feeling a bit low. But, that's OT. I've been trying to draw the SFN kiss, nothing serious at all. But I don't think it's too bad. The face is miles off... At least it looks human (and female) now.
                            Might you be inclined to share the pic?
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

                            Comment


                              Not quite done yet. Helen seems to be okay but Nikola's a whole other can of worms. Although, I can share it as it is now. I can't guarantee it will be much good.
                              Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                              My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

                              Comment


                                Hi all,

                                is there some new info regardng Magnus and Tesla if there would have been a season 5? I heard that they had planned to bring Druitt back as her love interest (what a crap) but maybe Amanda or the producers said something different in the meantime?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X