kate freelander......ex stargater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kate freelander......ex stargater

i was watching SGA ep outsiders today and thought one of the characters Nola... i think was her name... looked familliar...

turns out she has been in SG1 and SGA......
    so if you didnt alreaddy know theres another one to add to the list of ex stargate actors...
    sigpic

Her character's name was Novo.
    http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Novo

Comment

I really hope she catches a bullet sometime soon (the character, not the actress ).

Spoiler for End of Nights Pt 2:
      Spoiler:
      They killed off Invisible Girl....and this is who is coming into the show? Ugh.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Just noticed. Agam wasn't in SG1, but in the first ep of SGU.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        I really hope she catches a bullet sometime soon (the character, not the actress ).

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        I won't judge yet, but I loved Clara even if others didn't. It might also have to do with that I love Christine *points to sig*.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post

Spoiler:
          I won't judge yet, but I loved Clara even if others didn't. It might also have to do with that I love Christine *points to sig*.
          ahah thanx.. thats what i meant.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

Spoiler:
            Gosh I so agree. I find Freelander very annoying - to the point she almost ruins the show for me. They should've knocked her off - and quickly.
            Maria
            Fan of SG-1, SGA, STNG, Sliders, Firefly, Fringe, & Sanctuary

Comment

i actually find she's a carbon copy of ashley only without the mother/daughter bond. which is a bit sucky.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post

Spoiler:
                That's why Riese was looking familler to me. Thanks for the info !!!
                MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Hmm, she was an Athosian way back in Suspicion in Atlantis too.
                  Also appeared in Watchmen and Snakes on a Plane according to imdb
                  I didn't recognise her from her Stargate appearances, probably because those characters didn't have such attitude.
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                  X