No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helen has already been claimed but since it's not just a flashback then you can either create an original character or we do need the Queen of England as she has to do with the current plot we have.

Last edited by Glitch33; 04 September 2012, 10:43 AM.
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Okay thanks Glitch I will get a application post up later today for the Queen just have to work it out first so it is at least the minimum word amount and looks good too.

Also if ANYONE has a modern day Sanctuary role play site going or would be willing to help me get one started would be really great would love the help thanks so much all.

Comment

Just had to post #1000 here, since Sanctuary and this thread in particular is why I joined in the first place.
        Hate the idea of fall coming with no new Sanctuary episodes. I'm thinking of having my own little mini-marathon of Tesla episodes just because October won't be the same this year.
        sigpic
        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Congrats Six
          Spoiler:
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Thanks Glitch.

And tinnec, I finally watched Thor, so now I know who Loki is.
            sigpic
            Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

You're welcome
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Newbie (or Probie) here. I've been lurking for about a month & thought I'd try posting & what better thread to start me off then the one for the character/actor who got me into the show properly.

I'd watched the show here & there when my mother was watching & liked it, but as I already had many shows on the go I didn't want to get into it fully cause I knew I wouldn't be able to stop watching.
                Then for some reason season 2 episode 1 kept on repeating on the tv & I found myself being captivated by the quirky, sarcastic, glib & smart talking vampire Nikola Tesla.
                After that I had no chance, I bought seasons 1-3 & pre-ordered season 4. I watched all the dvd's through & straight after this suggested to my mother that she might want to have a Sanctuary watching marathon with me. We are also still watching the episodes currently airing on TV, they just don't get old. Even though Sanctuary is cancelled, it is still my top show to watch.

Also Glitch33 the pictures you post make my day

Comment

Glad to be of assitance .... That is why I am called the Master Thread Elf

Spoiler:

Although I forgot a pic on my last post *hides* sorry everyone
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                    Glad to be of assitance .... That is why I am called the Master Thread Elf
                    Hmmmmm me thinks you took on the role of Master Thread Elf to increase the possibility of you crossing paths with Helen's House Elf

Comment

Originally posted by Vampgaia View Post
                      Tickets for "Tear the Curtain" in October in Toronto with CanadianStage are on sale now. I got mine -Orchestra Row G, Seat 17.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this. It got such critical acclaim when it debuted last year. Did anyone here get a chance to see it before? Anyone going to Toronto to see it in October? I'm dragging several friends with me. Gotta share the Jonathon love!
                      So lucky, I hope you have a great time.

I probably would have forked out a ton of money to travel from the U.K to see this, but I only just planned & paid lots of monies for a trip to New York with my friends. We're actually going a week after "Tear the Curtain" finishes it's run.

But I will hopefully manage to travel to on of his future performances.

In the meantime I just ordered "The Score" & it will get to me by the end of September/early October.

Comment

Never thought of it that way. But need images of Jon to brighten your day, I'm your guy

I add a picture in every post and have over at least 200 pics of Jon from his plays or just images of him and over 800 of him as Tesla.
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

He directs, sings, ice skates etc, is there anything that man can't do.

Did they dye his hair for Sanctuary, because his hair is much darker in that than in other things he's done.

I remember seeing him in Eureka & being surprised by how light his hair was. Both shades really suit him & he pulls off all the different hairstyles in Sanctuary so well, I can't pick a favourite.

Comment

I think they did dye his hair because his hair is a more of dirty blonde rather than the dark brown it was in Sanctuary

sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

What movies/ tv shoes etc have you seen him in ?
                              I bought a few things with him in to watch.

The Fog-Didn't like it that much, too big of a hinge from the original. Bu Jonathon was great in his few scenes.
                              Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants-He wasn't in I much, but good in all his scenes. One of the other characters thinks his character is weasel looking. I think that character needs some glasses.
                              Terminal City-Haven't watched it yet, by he's supposed to be in about 8 episodes.
                              Control Alt Delete-Wasn't won over by the premise of he movie, but bought it to see Jonathon. He was his zany acting self in it (he does strange characters so well). Though be warned that some o the movie content is extreme (I fast forwarded through certain scenes).

Comment

I've seen Control Alt Delete, and I'm sorry nothing against Jon but I'm NEVER watching that movie again. My friend Lav owns The Score and I steal that from her all the time. I've seen his ep of Jeremiah and his ep of Da Vinci's Inquest. I have to say in that ep he plays a drug addict VERY well. I own You Know My Name on DVD and I've seen A Bear Named Winnie, The Fog, Sanctuary of course, and only play I've seen of his is the Flannigan Affair.

sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X