Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    i dont watch fringe even though i heart JJ Abrahms and denethor that guys a great actor. haha i watch WAY too many other shows
    Oh, Fringe is a *great* show, it's actually one of the few FOX shows I find entertaining.

And in my fic Walter makes Nikola HIGH!!
    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      1st... ZOMG ENGLISH MAJOR FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Agh if you did decide to come to my school then you'd have to take all the same classes I had and I could give you advice about them. LOL

2nd...LOL! that is hilarious Your teacher must've been so confused/freaked out
      1. welll English/Secondary Education major
      2. he was SO CONFUSED lmao and he isnt good at hiding it lmao and i think he was a little freaked out...possible more...i'll know depending on what actions he takes against me hahaha

and im not even going to jump into the asexual RL tesla discussion bc wtf do i? mimzy's the walking talkind encylopedia of telsa so i'll leave it to the experts

kiva hahahaha im so going to read it just for that
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Well, I do remember reading that he felt he would have to choose between family and work and devote ALL his time to ONE OR THE OTHER and that the work he felt he was supposed to do was TOO important for him to be distracted by family.

Keaira I look so forward to writing it and all the arguements between them leading up it! Like when Nikola finds out he not only needs to be given LSD and a whole bunch of other drugs (I can't remember at the moment) but that he needs to get in a tank full of salt water in just his boxers!
        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

...woah, this thread moves fast!

Anyway, question - does anyone know/could anyone have a guess as to the height of Young/Tesla?
          He's obviously a bit smaller than Druitt in that pic on the previous page, but then Druitt dwarfs everyone...

Comment

OMGGGGGG I just watched the end of today's Jeopardy and the final clue was about DRACULA!!

Originally posted by Alder View Post

Anyway, question - does anyone know/could anyone have a guess as to the height of Young/Tesla?
            He's obviously a bit smaller than Druitt in that pic on the previous page, but then Druitt dwarfs everyone...
            Well, the real Tesla would've been more around Druitt's height...he was 6 feet, 4 inches tall (not sure what that is in meters) JY is obviously shorter...I think he's around 5'9"?
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Umm.. I'd guess about 5'10" ish

Mimzy LOL, I've got characters making Dracula jokes in my latest fic

Comment

hahaha druitt does dwarf everybody. i think the real nikola tesla was six foot six but i couldnt begin to guess our nikola's height. probably about six foot, five-eight? haha im terrible at that sort of thing

OMGGGGGG I just watched the end of today's Jeopardy and the final clue was about DRACULA!!
                ahahahaha what. are. the. odds! major props to the real vampires though for sucessfully disceminating false propaganda to the public!
                sigpic

Comment

ROFL

I still say not all the real vamps are dead. Here's another idea: what if they find Niko and randomly kidnap him? LMAO
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

ROFL

I still say not all the real vamps are dead. Here's another idea: what if they find Niko and randomly kidnap him? LMAO
                    I DIG THAT MASSIVELY!!! ....and they take him becuase the wanna re-vamp him in exchange for all the knowledge about the de-vamper!!! YES OMG
                    sigpic

Comment

I DIG THAT MASSIVELY!!! ....and they take him becuase the wanna re-vamp him in exchange for all the knowledge about the de-vamper!!! YES OMG
                      This actually reminds me of the first fic I ever wrote about Vamps NOT being what The Five thought they were and Nikola's "real" family still being alive. the fic is called "Trembling Horses and Water Nights" http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4922659/...d_Water_Nights

And Mimzy has already read it.

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

lol

And I just absolutely ADORE that poem/song, kiva...I'll say it as many times as I feel like it
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                          This actually reminds me of the first fic I ever wrote about Vamps NOT being what The Five thought they were and Nikola's "real" family still being alive. the fic is called "Trembling Horses and Water Nights" http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4922659/...d_Water_Nights

And Mimzy has already read it.
                          well aint she special haha jk

*snurches link and goes to read it*

mimzy great idea right?! hahaha when i finish my new story i'll probs right that one...after my Teslentine story
                          sigpic

Comment

And I just absolutely ADORE that poem/song, kiva...I'll say it as many times as I feel like it
                            If your talking about "Water Night" by Eric Whitacre/Octavio Paz, I'm right there with you hehehe!And if I HAD to pick just ONE theme song for Tesla THAT would be it!

Comment

ACK!!!

im watching NCIS and txting my friend, bc thats what i do lol, and the character on the show just said theyd finished reading twilight and were team jacob so i txted my friend "eww. i cant believe tony reads that." and my friend replies "now if only he was team edward itd be perfect." I FREAKED OUT!! hahaha i replied "REAL VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE! DONT BE DAFT!!!"
                              sigpic

Comment

On the subject of TESLA THEME SONGS:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tiOf...eature=related

Seeing as he DID live in New York for a time
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X