No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No matter hoe wrong/sad or evil the lyrics are, any association between Nikola and Disney makes me think of him dressed as a fluffy bunny, hopping around in a land with green pastures, eternal sunshine, lambs and flowers.

...I'm not sure whether I should call it fluff or gutter, though
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Babe View Post
      Is it just me or have we turned from a discussion thread to a Nikola torture an make sad thread?
      You guys are just evil!!!!!
      Evil?
      I thought we called it 'sexy''?

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

It doesn't seem right.. Niko is cool but Disney "thinks of Bambi" No that is just not right.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Swimmingcook View Post
          It doesn't seem right.. Niko is cool but Disney "thinks of Bambi" No that is just not right.
          Oh, but bambi is pure tragedy

Not even connecting the word 'thumper' to Nikola makes that one happy.

sigpic

Comment

Wait did I miss something, why does your sig have Tesla macin' on Magnus? Of the two episodes he is in they don't make out if I remember correctly.
            sigpic
            In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
            "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

They briefly kiss in "The Five" when he says "Kiss me and I'll save your life"
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                scene of WIN

i cannot believe they gave us that gift of a scene in season one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's almost as good as, 'you still like me it's so obvious'
                'you tried to KILL me'
                'yeah, but we always hurt the ones we love'

lol!

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  Oh yes, it looks much more passionate in freeze-frame, she was totally not digging it in the show.
                  sigpic
                  In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
                  "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Coela Bellatore View Post
                    Oh yes, it looks much more passionate in freeze-frame, she was totally not digging it in the show.
                    oh she dug it just fine at least, well enough to make excellent music vids out of

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Comment

that she did and yea sometime i will get to watchin the vids too... i erm.. tend to get distracted when i go some place with wifi.. cuz i'm searchin for Highlander eps to watch on hulu *smirks.* ohhh maybe i should search for sanctuary eps.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                        scene of WIN

i cannot believe they gave us that gift of a scene in season one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's almost as good as, 'you still like me it's so obvious'
                        'you tried to KILL me'
                        'yeah, but we always hurt the ones we love'

lol!
                        But that line makes me sad now...I keep thinking of him subconsciously talking about his brother And now I'm making "The Ones We Love" a title of a future fanfic (it's one of the ones that involves the little kiddie vamp that I told you about on SFA, elly--it's probably going end up being a 2-parter or a trilogy But...um...it's going to be sad...ish ).

See, I TOLD you people I have an angst-oriented mind!

Oh, and in one of said fics I going to entertain the theory that Helen actually exaggerated when she told Niko that everyone "hated" him back at Oxford

Spoiler:
                        And elly, I forgot to mention that I loved how you threw in the little bits about him remembering his brother's death in your fic

Anyhoo, I forgot to mention that yesterday at church my pastor mentioned something the Pope said in his sermon...this kid apparently asked him (popey ) something about "how can I know Jesus is there if I don't see Him?" And the Pope thus replied that God is like electricity--you can't see it, but you can see and feel the effects of it. And I had a TOTAL Tesla moment.

Oh, and listening to the soundtrack of The Prince of Egypt...particularly the song "Playing With The Big Boys"...is making me want to write a fic like elly's Except Tesla and kiddie vampire get to go find ancient vampire history in Egypt and chaos ensues b/c who said the mummies were really dead? lol
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                          oh she dug it just fine at least, well enough to make excellent music vids out of
                          Hehe

Actually that scene started the ship for me.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Hehe

Actually that scene started the ship for me.
                            so basically what you're saying is that you started shipping from the beginning? LMAO

i had a 'MY FANDOMS ARE MAKING OUT' moment. lol. I was hooked from then on.

Comment

sounds good *smirks*
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey mimz, as long as we're playing the quote game how about this from edger allan poe

From childhood's hour I have not been
                                As others were - I have not seen
                                As others saw - I could not bring
                                My passions from a common spring.
                                From the same source I have not taken
                                My sorrow; I could not awaken
                                My heart to joy at the same tone;
                                And all I lov'd, I loved alone.
                                Then - in my childhood - in the dawn
                                Of a most stormy life - was drawn
                                From ev'ry depth of good and ill
                                The mystery which binds me still:
                                From the torrent, or the fountain,
                                From the red cliff of the moutain,
                                From the sun that 'round me roll'd
                                In its autumn tint of gold -
                                From the lightning in the sky
                                As it pass'd me flying by -
                                From the thunder and the storm,
                                And the cloud that took the form
                                (When the rest of Heaven was blue)
                                Of a demon in my view.

Comment

Working...
                                X