Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
    Knowing him...all of them!!
    haha probably. awh id love to chill and listen to some classical music with him
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I bet he'd love Eric Whitacre's stuff, since at least 3 of his choral pieces, that I can think of, seem to fit him so well!(Water Night, Sleep, and Leonardo Dreams of His Flying Machine)

I even suggested via Twitter that Whitacre write a song about/deciated to Tesla
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
        I bet he'd love Eric Whitacre's stuff, since at least 3 of his choral pieces, that I can think of, seem to fit him so well!(Water Night, Sleep, and Leonardo Dreams of His Flying Machine)

I even suggested via Twitter that Whitacre write a song about/deciated to Tesla
        hmmm maybe. never heard of him but imma go youtube him right now haha
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          hmmm maybe. never heard of him but imma go youtube him right now haha
          Here's Leonardo Dreams:

And Sleep:

And Water Night:

~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

haha probably. awh id love to chill and listen to some classical music with him
            I think I would too because he'd probably explain the different composer's styles and what he like about them and tell stories about meeting them and the like.
            sigpic
            "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
              I think I would too because he'd probably explain the different composer's styles and what he like about them and tell stories about meeting them and the like.
              basically my thoughts exactly haha
              sigpic

Comment

basically my thoughts exactly haha
                I third that

Comment

Heellooo

*bounces in, pulling clone along*

About the music front, really agree with the classical musc front. I've been trying to teach my clone different, but it isn't taking

Comment

Besides I think any other type would be too distracting for him.

Comment

Agreed.

*stares at last post*
                      GAH. Stupid laptop --' my keyboard's so messed, and when I type things in, it's in the wrong place. *foams at mouth*
                      *frightened looking Nik pats back*

Comment

Originally posted by VickixLee View Post
                        Agreed.

*stares at last post*
                        GAH. Stupid laptop --' my keyboard's so messed, and when I type things in, it's in the wrong place. *foams at mouth*
                        *frightened looking Nik pats back*
                        That's gotta be annoying!

BTW congrats on becoming a Staff Sergeant!

Comment

Haha, Kiva, I think Niko would appreciate your number of posts

Comment

Daaang, a second too late

Comment

Originally posted by VickixLee View Post
                              Heellooo

*bounces in, pulling clone along*

About the music front, really agree with the classical musc front. I've been trying to teach my clone different, but it isn't taking
                              i havent bothered trying just yet, i kinda just play whatever i want in my car and he just has to deal lmao

...forgive me if i seem like i am an idiot right here (running on very little sleep)....but what do you mean it'd be too distracting for him?
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah. I've been trying to get him to listen to Jazz and other styles but he just calls it "horrible, brain crushing noise."
                                sigpic
                                "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X