No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also been wondering if the tension between Tesla and Druitt is only because of Helen. I know that the real John Druitt DID have homosexual tendencies (he reportedly lost many jobs because of this) hence the serious undertones between Druitt and Watson in the Season 1 finale. Now, I wonder if Druitt ever tried to hit on Tesla and Tesla refused, so the closest thing Druitt can have to a "relationship"with Tesla is picking fights with him.

Just food for thought . . .
    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
      I also been wondering if the tension between Tesla and Druitt is only because of Helen. I know that the real John Druitt DID have homosexual tendencies (he reportedly lost many jobs because of this) hence the serious undertones between Druitt and Watson in the Season 1 finale. Now, I wonder if Druitt ever tried to hit on Tesla and Tesla refused, so the closest thing Druitt can have to a "relationship"with Tesla is picking fights with him.

Just food for thought . . .
      Mmmmmmh maybe..I just hope to NEVER see that on the show...Tesla belongs to Helen
      sigpic

Comment

I said I wondered if Druit tried to hit on Tesla, I never said he successed because he obviously wouldn't have. Also, there's the only the real Tesla claimed to be celabrate.
        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

im going say yes i wouldnt mind him topless with Helen, duh , and also to kiva,that wouldnt happen ever, anything you sense between druitt and nikola is pure hatred and then add that i dont want the MODS to come storming down on us...lets keep this a Nikola/JY Thunk thread and leave the other stuff to other threads aka the Teslen thread
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I have to disagree, I think the tension is more complex then pure hatred, but that's only my opinion.

There's still the whole the real Tesla claimed to be celabrate though and someone I know who studied Tesla quite extensively said he was pretty sure at least the real guy was asexual.

Comment

well, the real guy is the real guy and our Nikola definately isn't
              *looks at clone*
              me: aint that right?
              clone:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                well, the real guy is the real guy and our Nikola definately isn't
                *looks at clone*
                me: aint that right?
                clone:
                heheheheee yeah, our little guy certainly isn't

*clone wiggle his eyebrows and smile*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                  heheheheee yeah, our little guy certainly isn't

*clone wiggle his eyebrows and smile*
                  hahaha oh boy. it seems ive pulled us into the gutter *sighs* figuresss
                  sigpic

Comment

hahaha oh boy. it seems ive pulled us into the gutter *sighs* figuresss
                    It's okay...**** happens!!

*tackle hugs clone just because I can*
                    sigpic

Comment

It's okay...**** happens!!

*tackle hugs clone just because I can*
                      haha it does indeed

*splashes around in gutter with her clone*
                      sigpic

Comment

haha it does indeed

*splashes around in gutter with her clone*

Theheheheeeee...can't wait for my b-day gift from my clone
                        sigpic

Comment

This song SO remines me of Tesla & his pigeon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_PFNjVs4q4 the video is for Smallvile but it's the song that I'm thinking of here.

Comment

Theheheheeeee...can't wait for my b-day gift from my clone
                            oh im sure it'll be well, perfect

yes i love me some guttertime *angelface*
                            sigpic

Comment

oh im sure it'll be well, perfect

yes i love me some guttertime *angelface*

Can't stop laughing! We're a bunch of psychos!

I'm sure it'll be great too *looks at clone who gives that look:*

Oooooooooh boy...
                              sigpic

Comment

Can't stop laughing! We're a bunch of psychos!

I'm sure it'll be great too *looks at clone who gives that look:*

http://sanctuary-caps.com/albums/upl...2-33-29-41.jpg

Oooooooooh boy...
                                hahaha oh how i love the "we're out of wine huggy bear" look
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X