X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm me thinks a lot of us would take the time machine *grins*
    sigpic

Comment

personally i vote we all try to travel forwards in time by using a solar flare and a wormhole lol but thats me
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        personally i vote we all try to travel forwards in time by using a solar flare and a wormhole lol but thats me
        Seconded!!!!
        Spoiler:
        Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

YES!! why didn't I think of that *self slaps*
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Alright! so we're agreed, wormhole&solar flare it is! now, when do we rendevous at the SGC??
            sigpic

Comment

Alright! so we're agreed, wormhole&solar flare it is! now, when do we rendevous at the SGC??
              1800! or something divisible by three!

Really, anything divisible by three would be good...

the 15th is good, and its december so that's good...
              Spoiler:
              Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
                1800! or something divisible by three!

Really, anything divisible by three would be good...

the 15th is good, and its december so that's good...
                hahaha ok. sounds good. so how are we getting in?
                sigpic

Comment

We can't go into the future!! I have to get A's on my last 2 finals and that means I have to TAKE them first!!

I. WANT. OBSCENELY HIGH. G.P.A!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I sound like perfectionistic Niko

Anyway...

Y'know that fic I was talking about where I'm having Helen going to stay at her villa in Italy and bring Niko along?

Well, turns out that Tuscany is such a large region of Italy that it actually does touch the seaside I've only been to the part just outside Florence, and that's not near the sea, unfortunately But anyhoo, there's a lesser-known part of Tuscany called Maremma where the beaches are apparently less populated, b/c it's not so well-known, so that's where I'm putting Helen's villa Unless I change my mind and move it to Sicily, b/c that's where some of my family is originally from But Maremma is apparently known for its wine

And I has PICCIES

Spoiler:

And here's some info about it if you're interested:
                  http://www.yourtuscany.com/maremma.asp

I WANNA GO THERE NOW!!
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

^Oh how I miss the beach *cries*
                    Can't wait to read your fic
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

half way to FRIDAY
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        Y'know that fic I was talking about where I'm having Helen going to stay at her villa in Italy and bring Niko along?

Well, turns out that Tuscany is such a large region of Italy that it actually does touch the seaside I've only been to the part just outside Florence, and that's not near the sea, unfortunately But anyhoo, there's a lesser-known part of Tuscany called Maremma where the beaches are apparently less populated, b/c it's not so well-known, so that's where I'm putting Helen's villa Unless I change my mind and move it to Sicily, b/c that's where some of my family is originally from But Maremma is apparently known for its wine
                        A less populated beach, Helen AND wine?! What could Niko ask more for? It sounds great!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          We can't go into the future!! I have to get A's on my last 2 finals and that means I have to TAKE them first!!

I. WANT. OBSCENELY HIGH. G.P.A!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I sound like perfectionistic Niko

Anyway...

And I has PICCIES

Spoiler:

And here's some info about it if you're interested:
                          http://www.yourtuscany.com/maremma.asp

I WANNA GO THERE NOW!!
                          you do sound kinda like Nikola

oh.my.goodness. that is so beautiful and if Helen was there alone and its famous for wine it sounds like Nikola's version of Heaven! hahaha Now i am really really cannot WAIT to read your story

P.S. only one more day to struggle through and then. its. FRIDAY! XD
                          sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or does it seems that this week is looooooooooooong ? and boring? and never-ending? *sigh*

we want FRIDAY!! we want NIKO!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                              Is it just me or does it seems that this week is looooooooooooong ? and boring? and never-ending? *sigh*

we want FRIDAY!! we want NIKO!!
                              ugh this week is excruciating!!! i have midterms all this week for various classes and im dyingg of boredom and painnn. legit this morning i like woke up this morning and almost cried that it was only wednesday hahaha *feels pathetic*
                              sigpic

Comment

ugh this week is excruciating!!! i have midterms all this week for various classes and im dyingg of boredom and painnn. legit this morning i like woke up this morning and almost cried that it was only wednesday hahaha *feels pathetic*
                                awww I totally understand your pain....Plus my boss is a pain in the a** these days....I wish Niko could get rid of him for me

I'm so bored I nearly fell asleep on my keyboard this morning...Ugh....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X