X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    3,090!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yay!!

Do you want me to reserve Kate for you? We're first come first serve character wise, so if you decide to wait to app, there's a chance that someone else might take her...
    Spoiler:
    Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

3,090!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      WOO!!! I dedicate this 3,092 post to JY saying: We love you and now when you and all the other actors get into arguements on the set about who has the best fans just point out our stats
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
        Yay!!

Do you want me to reserve Kate for you? We're first come first serve character wise, so if you decide to wait to app, there's a chance that someone else might take her...
        Could you please?

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        WOO!!! I dedicate this 3,092 post to JY saying: We love you and now when you and all the other actors get into arguements on the set about who has the best fans just point out our stats
        AHAHA
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Could you please?
          Done.
          Just try to App soon, within the next few days. We don't really have any rules about Reserved Characters, but you can't keep them reserved forever, so the sooner you can app, the better.
          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

All right
            It's just I have to finish this paper now (totally procrastinating...) in fact, it's already late but my OCD kicked in and now I'm in a major rut of "i really don't want to do this AAGH"

Niko save me *cuddles*
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

All right
              It's just I have to finish this paper now (totally procrastinating...) in fact, it's already late but my OCD kicked in and now I'm in a major rut of "i really don't want to do this AAGH"

Niko save me *cuddles*
              UGH i totally know how you feel! i have a comparative essay due monday and i have maybe half of it done? haha and little to no motivation to write it...

i wish Nikola would come save me but only my humanities professor would by that as an excuse for needing an extension
              sigpic

Comment

Wow, haven't really been on in a few days. Hi Wheelie All the pics/graphics that I saw looked amazing!!

Oboe - Awesome RP, I'll be going to the site to read it I never thought a crossover with Bones and Sanctuary would work, but you seem to have done it, so kudos to you and the other person

Mimzy - The stats actually made me laugh, it just shows that JY is one of the faves. And has a truly loyal fan base, hope he's a main character next season.

Does anyone know if they're going to make a next season anyways?

Siggy made by Nikki

Comment

dudes we've like - taken over gateworld or something with our squeeing... LOL

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by CaitW. View Post
                    Wow, haven't really been on in a few days. Hi Wheelie All the pics/graphics that I saw looked amazing!!

Oboe - Awesome RP, I'll be going to the site to read it I never thought a crossover with Bones and Sanctuary would work, but you seem to have done it, so kudos to you and the other person

Mimzy - The stats actually made me laugh, it just shows that JY is one of the faves. And has a truly loyal fan base, hope he's a main character next season.

Does anyone know if they're going to make a next season anyways?
                    I''m glad you like it! If you're interested in RP, feel free to check out our comm.

The other person's LJ is oxbastetxo, but I just shorten it to Bastet. (The journal title is "Goa'uld Goddess of Whumping")
                    Also, once you've read more of it, we'd both love to have some feedback... If you want.

On the next season front, it seems like they may know something we don't. I don't think its been officially renewed, but they seem very confident that it will happen.
                    Last edited by OboeTheres; 05 December 2009, 08:03 PM.
                    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                      dudes we've like - taken over gateworld or something with our squeeing... LOL
                      lol oh well, sucks for the others with less...dedicated fans

On the next season front, it seems like they may know something we don't. I don't think its been officially renewed, but they seem very confident that it will happen.
                      there had better be more than two seaons!!! or me = freak. out. which would be really really ugly! hahaha
                      sigpic

Comment

me too i dont know what will happen next season but one can only hope jy is in it more lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          there had better be more than two seaons!!! or me = freak. out. which would be really really ugly! hahaha
                          Ditto!

I'm just choosing to ignore the possibility, however slight, that there will only be two seasons. I think I'd go crazy if I considered that too much!
                          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

i dont now what i do if it only went on for two seasons (panting)
                            sigpic

Comment

Ditto!

I'm just choosing to ignore the possibility, however slight, that there will only be two seasons. I think I'd go crazy if I considered that too much!
                              aaah sames! but sometimes when i try to reassure myself that theres no way it'll end just yet i think about what happened with sga and i get more nervous cuz what if they dont and GAH!!!!!

*shakes her head violently to rid herself of such nasty thoughts then imagines herself ruffling Nikola's hair*

Ok. I am all better haha
                              sigpic

Comment

icons! I think these are the first I've made with Niko.

Last edited by OboeTheres; 19 December 2010, 12:02 AM.
                                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X