No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I was just listening to Vampyre Erotica by Incubus Succubus... and it made me wonder, what do you think Nikola would do or be like if he could go back to a pre-Victorian era (In the sanctuary world, back to when vamps ran the world I suppose) and got to be with the Vamps of that time?

Nikola already has a pretty dashing warddrobe, including his Victorian-era clothes but... I can't help but want to see him dressed up in Lestat-esque clothing. Frilly lace, red, purple, long coattails, high collars and all. Hehu.

Comment

Lovin' the new pics Glitch, forgive me if I've said this more than once... But they are awesome!

I made an error and had to upload a different episode and the first one that I had ready to be uploaded is The Five Found here:

The Five

Have fun downloading Nikola Tesla caps

I'm also thinking about creating a website that links to all the albums but I'm still looking and thinking.....
      sigpic
      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
        Lovin' the new pics Glitch, forgive me if I've said this more than once... But they are awesome!

I made an error and had to upload a different episode and the first one that I had ready to be uploaded is The Five Found here:

The Five

Have fun downloading Nikola Tesla caps

I'm also thinking about creating a website that links to all the albums but I'm still looking and thinking.....
        Glad you like them Yamii Took me forever to upload them cus I could only do one at a time and thanks for the caps, I'll be snurching some

On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
          Glad you like them Yamii Took me forever to upload them cus I could only do one at a time and thanks for the caps, I'll be snurching some

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...amilyPhoto.jpg
          Yeah, it takes me roughly 24 hours to upload a whole episode so I know how you feel when it comes down to having to wait for forever... That is also another reason why I'm only doing one episode a week...

And you are most welcome
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Well I got my comp back finally

sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by CeraCin View Post
              So I was just listening to Vampyre Erotica by Incubus Succubus... and it made me wonder, what do you think Nikola would do or be like if he could go back to a pre-Victorian era (In the sanctuary world, back to when vamps ran the world I suppose) and got to be with the Vamps of that time?
              I don't think he'd go if he had a real choice, not after meeting... I always forget her name, was it Afina? As an example of a vampire, she wasn't such a great person and certainly not someone who'd make Nikola want to leave 21st century and all the people (well, Helen) he knows and cares about.

But if he left, I think he'd be miserable As a princess/queen, Afina probably wasn't the best example of how vampires usually were but I am somewhat certain that her views of half-breeds were common. Apparently humans were seen as a lower race. That alone would make mixed race persons frowned upon, but there is also the blood business. Having children with food is... well, it probably wasn't something vampires were encouraged to do.

I don't think Nikola would be too happy if he had to face this kind of discrimination, that probably would make employment and such very difficult. It wouldn't help at all that he doesn't know vampire tech and, genius or not, he'd have to start from bottom. If he was allowed to work with vampires at all, he'd probably clean their shoes by licking, or something equally 'fun'

After a while, he'd probably do something very stupid (out of boredom and frustration), and someone would invent guillotine a couple of years too early, just for him

Comment

*ruggles*

Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic
                Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

You're right her name was Afina

ELOR! *ruggles and purrs* Hiya
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

*purrs and ruggles back* How are you? I'll be disappearing for long periods of time today due to training some newbies here at work. I'll pop in when I can, though.

Signature by Glitch33.
                    sigpic
                    Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

*ruggles and purrs* I'm alright and that's ok I won't be on long today because I have an MRI at 3:00 and the pill they give me makes me drowzy and .... Kinda loopy so I probably won't be on when I get home

sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Me to .... I hope the doc finds what he's looking for so he can determine where to put the nerve simulator when I have my surgery

*purrs and ruggles*
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Surgery?

*ruggles and purrs*
                          Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yea I'm having surgery soon ... Or at least I hope I am .... Nothing that serious *purrs and ruggles*

sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

Yea

*purrs and ruggles*
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

*ruggles and purrs*