Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting....Well, let's try it with this one and see:

I can see it, so I don't know what is wrong.......
    sigpic
    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
      Interesting....Well, let's try it with this one and see:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...W/TheFive1.jpg

I can see it, so I don't know what is wrong.......
      I can see this one fine *shrugs*

*gazes at Niko*
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Well, I'll repost that pic later, and see if it will work then

sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

*cravat*
          sigpic

Comment

Thought you would like that! I know I certainly do

sigpic
            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
              Thought you would like that! I know I certainly do

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...%20GW/EON3.jpg
              So at the risk of asking an inappropriate question (which I never seem to shy away from these days)... would you leave the cravat 'on' or 'off'??

*smirks*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                So at the risk of asking an inappropriate question (which I never seem to shy away from these days)... would you leave the cravat 'on' or 'off'??

*smirks*
                I'll give you my last post again for when you come back online:

Tries not to think of naughty thoughts.....Oh, hell....*falls into gutter* MY HOME!

I think the answer is obvious though

sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

There's been a slight chance in when the Modern Marvels episode Mad Electricity will air. It will now air September 7 at 12pm - 1pm and 6pm - 7pm EST according to Zap2it.com

Also want to thank those posting picpam because some of the pictures will really work for when I finally get around to making my Tesla/JY for The Sims 2 and maybe the Sims 3, haven't decided yet. like these, just to point a few:

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...1#post12876652

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...1#post12876719

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...1#post12872564

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...1#post12827961

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...1#post12857944 The last one in this post.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

If I drop by, I bring presents

I do love this thread
                    *hugs*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I absolutely love them Nad!

And I'm happy that we could help you planet_tv
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I thought we should make a list of all the ways we like to see Nikola/things we like to see him doing in Sanctuary... just for fun

I'm sure I've totally missed some stuff off...

* Niko playing with electricity
                        * Niko in his cravat
                        * Niko vamped out
                        * Niko pouting
                        * Niko's banter with Helen (obv)
                        * Niko with his customary glass / bottle of wine
                        * Niko saving the world (e.g. lazurus virus)

And then ofc things we want to see happen...

* Niko playing piano
                        * Niko not wearing his cravat or anything else... *giggles and falls into the gutter*
                        * Niko blowing something up / breaking something else in the Sanctuary
                        Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                        Things I would like to add to our list:

~Nikola in a tux (I love a man in tails!)
                        ~Nikola holding a baby (his reactions would be hilarious, I'm sure, he wouldn't know what to do with it)
                        ~I'll definitely second the part about him doing laps in a pool.
                        ~Nikola shopping for clothes (coz you know the man is picky and has good taste!). Especially if we get to watch him try them on *falls into the gutter*
                        ~Nikola in my bed *falls even farther in*

Erm, maybe I should stop before I fall farther into the gutter... Don't know how much farther I could fall at this point, though.
                        Niko playing piano!!! Great idea!

HAHA! Niko holding a baby would be awesome! Even better if it were his and Helen's...Wrong thread! LOL
                        Thirded laps in a pool!

*Nikola cooking - cause that would be strange to see, I wonder what his fave meal is?? *ponders*
                        *Nikola singing... cause, just cause! Better yet, playing piano and singing!!!
                        *Nikola on the internet! hahaha! On this thread admiring his lovely fangirls and building a bigger ego! *Waves hi to niko!*

Amy - Cravat on or off? Hmmm thats hard, he looks gorge with it on, but I like his style this season, with all the jackets and unbuttoned shirts.... *falls dramatically into gutter*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                        Indeed

Comment

*smirks*
                          Do you even have to ask? *reminds herself that this is a PG thread and restrains the comments that come to mind* *joins Yamii in the gutter, instead*

Last edited by Elorendil; 05 September 2011, 09:14 AM.
                          Signature by Glitch33.
                          sigpic
                          Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

It's fun down here, isn't it Elor? So many things to do with a cravat....(I'd better not finish that sentence....) And just agrees with Elor.
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

BTW, I will not be online tomorrow. I am participating in a spiritual challenge thing at my church, and tomorrow our challenge is to fast from our most consuming source of entertainment... that means I'll be giving up internet for the day. Not sure about the day after that, this is a 30 day challenge and we aren't supposed to look ahead (I didn't cheat, but I overheard two of the guys who are ahead of me discussing the challenge for day 2). I shall get in extra pic spam today, though, as much as I can!

Signature by Glitch33.
                              sigpic
                              Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Okay! I hope it works out And We will miss you tomorrow.
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X