No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monalisacode,another new Trooper Welcome to the thread and I hope you love it here you can call me Auroraor Jennifer if you would like
    Glitch,I'll have some Twin that's my favorite..*takes bottle and pours some into a glass and sips* Thanks
    sigpic
    artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
    My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years
    But you still have
    All of me..." Evanes
    cence
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by monalisacode View Post
      Don't mind if I do. *takes Chardonnay and pours into wine glass* Anyone else wants to join in?

btw.
      Spoiler:
      How do you suppose Nikola Tesla turns back into a vampire? As proven in Season 2 Sleepers, a vampire cannot just bite someone and turn him into a vampire.

Thank you for the welcome, pgh1227. I really do enjoy it here. Before, I was just lurking around in the shadows, reading posts and admiring banners but now, I can speak my mind and contribute to the discussion. It's fun!
      No idea Mona but only two more weeks before we actually find out *pouts* no fair ... Anyway I do know that Tesla is still hard to kill even as a human as it's proven in TOB when he blows himself up even with shielding that should've killed him and not to mention when they uncover him, the cut on his hand healed and there was only blood there so we know he still has somewhat regenerative powers, but as far as that goes we dunno yet.

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
      Glitch,I'll have some Twin that's my favorite..*takes bottle and pours some into a glass and sips* Thanks
      No problem Twin *huggles; takes Chardonnay back and takes a swig* Yummy!
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Welcome, Mona
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Whoa! I double-double posted. Sorry about that. I thought the first one didn't post so I made another one. I'm paranoid that way.

Greetings Aurora and Mimzy! I am such a fan of your banners and artwork. Thanks for welcoming me!

Wow, Glitch. I didn't know about Nikola's regenerative abilities in TOB. Must go watch it again. *runs off to watch TOB again*

Comment

Greetings Aurora and Mimzy! I am such a fan of your banners and artwork. Thanks for welcoming me!

Wow, Glitch. I didn't know about Nikola's regenerative abilities in TOB. Must go watch it again. *runs off to watch TOB again*
            Mis makes art too *pouts*

Yes I know I pay way to much attention to things like that *ducks head and swigs wine*
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

*sneaks in, looks around and whispers*
              Uh...hello!
              I've just signed up for Gateworld and am very very very new here.
              All I want to say... *starts screaming happily* I love Nikola Tesla! He is an awesome vampire and he is absolutely brilliant! I loved him in the Five and have been loving him since. J-Yo is a truly gifted actor as well and...Nikola Tesla is the king!
              *whispers* Whew! I've been wanting to say that for a very long time. Glad I got that out. Sorry.
              Hey! Nice to meet you, I still consider myself sorta new
              I'm Cekay, we're all J-Yo obsessed-fans here!

Wow Glitch I didn't notice that either!

As for how
              Spoiler:
              He gets revamped.. Probably his hard work and the help of the vampire queen?! We'll find out soon though!

As for the double post blame it on the probie status since they don't show up straight away
              sigpic

Comment

Helen and I noticed it *cries* I miss my Lena *cries*
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                  Helen and I noticed it *cries* I miss my Lena *cries*
                  where is she? I haven't seen her round much
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                    where is she? I haven't seen her round much
                    I dunno I haven't talked to her in over three weeks *cries* I want my Helen back! *swigs wine and pouts* I'm worried about her
                    sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch, your banners are oozing with awesome too! Your banners are as genius as Tesla. *pours more wine into glass and sips*

Hi Cekay! Thanks for welcoming me. I'm really enjoying my first day here. J-Yo is legen...wait for it...DARY!!!

Spoiler:
                      Yes, the vampire queen probably have something do with his revamping. Though, I am not sure how. Maybe, he gets bitten by her?

btw Who is Helen?

Comment

Yes I know! That's why I'm called Nikola as well which when I'm talking about him is why I say Tesla so I don't get confused cus I'm called Nikola! And Helen hasn't been on in a while, but her screen name is Dreamweaver but she's my Helen Magnus and I miss her

Anyway speaking of art I made this banner for a rp I have with my friend Kate Freelander, please don't snurch it!

sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Double posting but wanted to share the video I made. I've been trying to upload it for about three months, but it wouldn't let me. It did now so here it is, tell me what you think

sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Let's bring some "dirty" pictures ...

... clickie for biggie ...

And Mona, welcome here too
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Sammie,love the pics I love it when he's tied up
                              monalisacode,Wow. thank you I am honored that you love my art. That means a lot to me
                              Glitch,aww....my poor Twin *comfort hugs and dries tears* I was wondering where Dreamweaver went...I hope she is okay I wish I could help you Twin...I don't know if there is much that I can do...accept wishing that you are able to get in contact with her please don't cry Twin...it makes me sad too..
                              And I loved your video Well worth the wait to see a thing of genius
                              sigpic
                              artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                              My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                              When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                              And I held your hand through all of these years
                              But you still have
                              All of me..." Evanes
                              cence
                              [/CENTER]

Comment

Awesome Sammie *snurches* I can add these to my collection

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                                Glitch,aww....my poor Twin *comfort hugs and dries tears* I was wondering where Dreamweaver went...I hope she is okay I wish I could help you Twin...I don't know if there is much that I can do...accept wishing that you are able to get in contact with her please don't cry Twin...it makes me sad too..
                                And I loved your video Well worth the wait to see a thing of genius
                                Thanks Twin *hugs and clings* Mis misses my Lena though, one lonely Koala without her *pouts and snuggles into Twin's arm* I hope I get to talk to her soon to and glad you liked the video . I know I'm a genius hehe!
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X