Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've made a new Helen and John wallpaper
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

My new banner about Kate Freelander

Elaine, great wall.
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        My new banner about Kate Freelander

http://nd04.jxs.cz/493/496/0b1794c571_69188537_o2.jpg

Elaine, great wall.
        Awsome banner Sam i love it !!
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

wow that banner is great and the wallpaper

Comment

Here is my latest Amanda banner i'm not sure if it works well i'm still experimenting
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

I know it has been asked a thousand times all over the internet, but since I haven't found it yet..:

Does somebody know where I can get the Sanctuary-Logo without the black background or al teast the Sanctuary-font?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                I know it has been asked a thousand times all over the internet, but since I haven't found it yet..:

Does somebody know where I can get the Sanctuary-Logo without the black background or al teast the Sanctuary-font?
                http://sanctuaryforall.com/ it on the front page in PNG format so a transparent background. only problem is that you have to save the picture in two pieces, but they're easy enough to put back together again.

Comment

ah, thanks, Nebulan! *happy*
                  sigpic

Comment

Finished my entry for the next deviantart contest:

Ashley - Bamf

Comment

Great work, Nebulan. I really love the style of the "smoke clouds" .. You did an awesome work.
                      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Due to the premiere date being pushed back (BOO!!!) I've extended the closing date for my Season 3 Promo competition, it is now 15th October.

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                        I'm running a little competition over at The Sanctuary Spoiler Zone for fans to create a Season 3 promo in video, poster or banner form. It's just a little fan fun with no prizes involved but it may raise the awareness of Sanctuary out there on the web seeing as there hasn't been much promotion yet and there's only a month to go!

If anyone is interested please check out the competition page (don't worry spoiler phobes there are no spoilers on that page unless you click the Comic Con Promo)
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post

Did you get the Logo? If not I have the psd file that the Sanctuary team gave out way back in the webisode days. Also the font used is called Exocet.
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                            Finished my entry for the next deviantart contest:

Ashley - Bamf
                            I really like this one! And the title too (envisions Nightcrawler bampfing all over the place!)
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                              Did you get the Logo? If not I have the psd file that the Sanctuary team gave out way back in the webisode days. Also the font used is called Exocet.
                              Exocet is similar, but it's not the right font. the "T" is different. Look at my intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7czz...&feature=email I used AVQest font.
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                Exocet is similar, but it's not the right font. the "T" is different. Look at my intro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7czz...&feature=email I used AVQest font.
                                I used Exocet on the top of the official logo and it looks the same to me. However I'm visually impaired so that's not saying much Seriously though, how does it differ?
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X