Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely. I like it. <3
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I have made a banner ..

It is from one tutorial
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
        http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk123/pimonsaula/THIEVES.png

I just made this, i was completely inspired by the song Thieves - She&Him (yers where my user name comes from )
        OMG, Thieves. Please .. keep making more and more I love it. You made my day

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          Lovely. I like it. <3
          merciii

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
            I have made a banner ..

It is from one tutorial
            Amazing!

Comment

Thanks. I want to try something similar for Helen Magnus hehe.

Comment

Ever felt that burning need to have a Sanctuary logo but without 'Sanctuary'?
                Well now I have the solution just for you!

For only 9.99 or a virtual cookie.. no actually, the cookies will do just fine, I'll give you the answer to all your questions, the solution to all your problems, the shine in the shinies, the geek in the geekdom, Sanctuary without Sanctuary! (actually that sounded kinda sad... erm... just click the thumb if you want it!)

The truth is a friend prompted me to do this. And I myself have on several ocations felt the need for this version of the logo when doing fan art and stuff but never gotten around to do it until now. I don't know if there's any other already out there, but this is one version of it. It's not perfect, but it's only so much you can do in so little time.

Comment

Wow, thanks for this picture, 2Shy

Comment

Nice one 2Shy! How did you do that?
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Thanks guys!

And to answer your question, the Photoshop clone stamp is now my best friend, lol! Add to that some old fashioned copy/paste and voila!

Comment

Hi everybody!

I have a question. Since I have no way of creating my own sig (or knowing how to create one, period), can one of u make one for me? I would greatly appreciate it if u could. My two favorite characters are Helen and Nikola, so if it could be about them that would be perfect. Thanks bunches.

Yamii
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                          Hi everybody!

I have a question. Since I have no way of creating my own sig (or knowing how to create one, period), can one of u make one for me? I would greatly appreciate it if u could. My two favorite characters are Helen and Nikola, so if it could be about them that would be perfect. Thanks bunches.

Yamii
                          I would like to make a sig for you .. and untill I make it, you can choose from my art here : My FanArt - Sanctuary Banners
                          Just click on one banner and you can go through the whole gallery
                          Just tell me what banner do you want and I will send it to you If you want, of course.

Comment

im not sure if i like this..but i thought i'd post it and see, it is a manip signature, which means there are about 5 different images that make up that

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
                              http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk123/pimonsaula/Manip_SIG_AT_12.png

im not sure if i like this..but i thought i'd post it and see, it is a manip signature, which means there are about 5 different images that make up that
                              Wow! thats realy well done Thieves awsome work!(hugs)
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                                Wow! thats realy well done Thieves awsome work!(hugs)
                                awh thank you -hugs back-

Comment

Working...
                                X