• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
    You've learned quick *sighs* now if only I can get Cain to learn *growls*

stubborn tin man
    stubborn tin man
    Cain... *Laughs* Yeah... you work on that... hehe!

Too bad the Mystic Man isn't still around. he was funny on the Vapors... hehe!

*looks at watch and waits to see what Glitch comes up with next*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      Cain... *Laughs* Yeah... you work on that... hehe!

Too bad the Mystic Man isn't still around. he was funny on the Vapors... hehe!

*looks at watch and waits to see what Glitch comes up with next*
      *growls* See what I mean? He's so stubborn *steals Cain's hat and runs off with it* HAHA!

Patience is a virtue Ares .... *hands signature over* Here you go!

On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

*growls* See what I mean? He's so stubborn *steals Cain's hat and runs off with it* HAHA!
        He's gonna shoot you! lol!! *snickers* Run Glitch run!!

Patience is a virtue Ares .... *hands signature over* Here you go!
        Ares doesn't have that virtue..... *shakes head* NOPE!!

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae113/datalore91/Role%20Play%20Signatures/Random%20Signatures/HoldingOutForAHero.jpg
        YAY!!!!! loves it!!
        sigpic

Comment

He's gonna shoot you! lol!! *snickers* Run Glitch run!!

Ares doesn't have that virtue..... *shakes head* NOPE!!

YAY!!!!! loves it!!
          He wouldn't shoot me, he needs me to work the Sun-Seeder *pauses* whatever that is *looks back at Cain and runs* AHHHH!!!!

Glad you love it .... Took me a while to find some good pictures ... and I wanted to find one of JTR for you
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

He wouldn't shoot me, he needs me to work the Sun-Seeder *pauses* whatever that is *looks back at Cain and runs* AHHHH!!!!
            he needs the smart half of you to run the Sun seeder.... and that happens to be in a jar..... lol!! Least you have Raw to reconnect you. hehe!

Glad you love it .... Took me a while to find some good pictures ... and I wanted to find one of JTR for you
            I LOVES it!!! Awesome awesome awesome!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              so true!

YAAAAY *huggles Kat*
              *huggles glitchie*

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
              Jumble - sooo good!

And here's my first picture in vector graphics (I'm trying to figure out how the Pen tool in PS works... ) Not a masterpiece, but I promise to improve my skills!

cool idea olwen!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              Sarah - I worked on a header too. I'm posting it even if Olwen posted one - it's art so anyone can enjoy it anyway. (Btw, great job Olwen! )

Though, mojo didn't want anything to do with your colors. (Which is why, you might want to take Olwen's header. ;PP) So I started doing it without them, and included a bit of that pink-purple-ish color after. I'm posting both versions.

And I just realised it's the first time I'm doing Nikola only arts! :O
              great colours and composition ladyj

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
              Thaankkss CC <3 & Sammie & Kaaaaaat
              youre welcome kaaaaathhhh

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
              Okay, here are my "Veritas" icons!!!

<snip>
              great work cc! all gorgous

Yeah... lol!

Those icons look great!!

Ok so here is my latest:

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/u...52/Ashley4.jpg

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/u...52/Nikola3.jpg

Here you go Glitch
              haha, great job ares!
              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Thanks Kat!
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah... lol!

Those icons look great!!

Ok so here is my latest:

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/u...52/Ashley4.jpg

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/u...52/Nikola3.jpg

Here you go Glitch
                  Awesome banners sis!! i love them! and they are so true! i miss Ash
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

This took me over 4 hours. and then my net crashed. whyyyy meeeeee. okay. here it is...

Comment

Thanks Kat!
                      any time ares!

This took me over 4 hours. and then my net crashed. whyyyy meeeeee. okay. here it is...

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...STHINGS1QW.png
                      totally gorgeous and so worth is kaaaath! i love the helen & kate scenes, they are brilliant!
                      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/k...STHINGS1QW.png
                        Wow! thats so sweet Kath i love it! i love that scene between Helen and Kate one of my fave's Awesome work!(mega hugs)

I so hate it when that happens bad computer!
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Thanks Kaaaaat so do i. i keep staring at yours. *nostalgic sigh*

Thank you Elaainee *hugshugshugs*

Comment

Thanks Kaaaaat so do i. i keep staring at yours. *nostalgic sigh*

Thank you Elaainee *hugshugshugs*
                            any time kaaaaathhh

hehe, i keep staring at mine too awesome memories!!!!!

Comment

I used to stay up until like 3am, but that was when I didn't have to work till like 2:30 in the afternoon. These days I have to be at work by 7 or 8, so I have to go to bed earlier. It's hard to go from a night owl to a morning person! Lots of coffee is needed. But, since I had today off, I decided I would stay up a little later last night

I am introducing SANCTUARY to a friend today. I have hyped it up so much, I hope she isn't disappointed.
                              sigpic
                              || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by Olwen View Post
                                Yes, sure! Hope it fits your colour scheme
                                olwen thanks so much thats amazing ^_^

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                Sarah - I worked on a header too. I'm posting it even if Olwen posted one - it's art so anyone can enjoy it anyway. (Btw, great job Olwen! )

Though, mojo didn't want anything to do with your colors. (Which is why, you might want to take Olwen's header. ;PP) So I started doing it without them, and included a bit of that pink-purple-ish color after. I'm posting both versions.

And I just realised it's the first time I'm doing Nikola only arts! :O

LadyGalaxyJ thank you so much I love them all, ^_^ and really appreciate the hardwork. now I can change my layout at will hehe
                                sigpic
                                Credit to: Samantha.Majka for the beautiful banner
                                Proud Tesla Trooper / Jonathan Young Minion
                                LiveJournal: http://aeryn11.livejournal.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X