This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pick a Beatle, any Beatle Warriors spoilage

Ok, so those that have watched it, Helen 'watched the sun rise with one of the Beatles'

so....who's the lucky begger?
    John
    35.42%
    Paul
    14.58%
    George
    16.67%
    Ringo
    12.50%
    None, she was just pulling Will's leg
    20.83%
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    Ok, so those that have watched it, Helen 'watched the sun rise with one of the Beatles'

LOL, when I watched it, I automatically thought of John...he just seemed like the type to be into abnormal stuff
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

The scarab beetle?

John.
      Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
      Quint Studer

Comment

yeah, i giggle at the revelation of helen and a beatle...in the eps featuring body controlling bugs

sigpic

Comment

I clicked the wrong radio button. Is there a way to change my vote?
          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
          Anon

Comment

I'm so hoping it was George. Then I can live vicariously through her. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
              I clicked the wrong radio button. Is there a way to change my vote?
              i can edit them, tell me what you voted for and what you wanted to vote for

sigpic

Comment

George
                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I think she was just kidding
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                    I think she was just kidding
                    Me too. I think Will just expects her to know everyone and do everything, so she's messing around with him a little.
                    sigpic

Comment

John...it's gotta be the name!!!
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        Me too. I think Will just expects her to know everyone and do everything, so she's messing around with him a little.
                        I don't know, the opening scene was very beatle-esq (sp? ) Yep, I could see her mingling with them
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                          I don't know, the opening scene was very beatle-esq (sp? ) Yep, I could see her mingling with them
                          yup. I could definitely see her hanging with them "experimenting" and i think she inpired quite a few of the songs on the album...

"Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"...a song that came about after experimenting with Magnus' special concoction. She is a chemist isn't she?

"When I'm 64..." Lounging around in one of their LSD induced highs, the Beatles pondering old age after Helen reveals that she will never grow old...because...she's a...v...course they take her confession with a grain of salt because....well...they were high at the time.
                          sigpic

Sam Carter Tribute

Comment

Originally posted by bossluna View Post
                            yup. I could definitely see her hanging with them "experimenting" and i think she inpired quite a few of the songs on the album...

"Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"...a song that came about after experimenting with Magnus' special concoction. She is a chemist isn't she?

"When I'm 64..." Lounging around in one of their LSD induced highs, the Beatles pondering old age after Helen reveals that she will never grow old...because...she's a...v...course they take her confession with a grain of salt because....well...they were high at the time.
                            *chuckles and kicks GW for not letting me green bossluna*
                            sigpic

Comment

Stuart Sutcliffe he was also a artist and died of a brain haemorrhage, was he also an abnormal? and helen was trying to treat him?.

Comment

Working...
                              X