No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah Nynaeve69 was telling me about a dream she had recently that had Henry in it. Can't remember much about the dream. Other than Henry was sniffing around.
    MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
    MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
    POLARIS TORONTO 2007
    CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
    GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
    VCON VANCOUVER 2010
    FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
      Like my dream. I wanted to know what the heck Robin was doing with the samples he took from the people I lured for him.
      Yes it had me wondering what he was doing with them as well
      sigpic

Comment

I had a dream were I was actually part of the Sanctuary and I totally got to use guns and kick ass it was AWESOME I was so sad when I woke up
        Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by rockstarsister View Post
          I had a dream were I was actually part of the Sanctuary and I totally got to use guns and kick ass it was AWESOME I was so sad when I woke up
          Awesome!Those dreams are the best!
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I had this horrifying nightmare where it came time for DragonCon and I got supremely ill and missed out on meeting AMANDA TAPPING!! i woke up thinking.... NO NO NO!!
            sigpic

Comment

This might sound weird but, I sometimes have 'sanctuary' type dreams, it depends on the situation really for eg: last night i was really eager to see what others had to say about my new sanc vid.. on youtube. And i was also watching professor layton movie.. and then BAM!

-dream involving puzzles.
              -Tesla.. to the max ( i can clearly remember him wearing a red shirt and black pants and had the 'animus' hairstyle)
              -I remember calling out Tesla..multiple times
              - trapped in my school (quite random)
              - had to find a certain amount of items or we'd die
              - lots of teslen moments (yes, AT was there too.. and she wore blacks)
              - running
              and... keys

Yeah.. you get the point. Either I am obsessed or I have a disorder.. or Im just a dedicated fan..
              Who knows!

Team Teslen

(note: i didnt know there was a thread for this already. my bad)
              Last edited by iJOKE; 23 December 2011, 09:36 PM.
              Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
              - Doctor Who (series 7)
              - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
              - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
              - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
              - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

I do alot of rping as Helen and often go to bed and have very vivid dreams of what i'm rping at the moment. Not to long ago I dreamt Nikola and I(as Helen) went to Storybrooke to find Worth then met my "death" by Nikola to get free only to have it backfire horribly and ended up in a lake only to be found by Henry and David XD
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davala View Post
                  I do alot of rping as Helen and often go to bed and have very vivid dreams of what i'm rping at the moment. Not to long ago I dreamt Nikola and I(as Helen) went to Storybrooke to find Worth then met my "death" by Nikola to get free only to have it backfire horribly and ended up in a lake only to be found by Henry and David XD
                  WOW! :O
                  whose david though..?

I had another dream only the other night.. I was at my school campus near a stairwell and i saw nikola slowly walk down the stairwell.. and i ran down this long corridor (past my ex.. which was even wierder) and reached for Nikola but tripped. But someone grabbed my hand......................... to stop me from falling.
                  and then i woke up.
                  I never found out who it was.. O.o
                  Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                  - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:
                  - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Perhaps it was Nikola? Have you seen Once Upon A Time? David is from that show
                    sigpic

Comment

Perhaps it was Nikola? Have you seen Once Upon A Time? David is from that show
                      Hmmmmmmmmmmm.. I wonder
                      Nope I havent seen once upon a time.. thats why i was confused..sorry

~~~

WATCHING:
                      - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
                        Hmmmmmmmmmmm.. I wonder
                        Nope I havent seen once upon a time.. thats why i was confused..sorry
                        No need to apologize
                        sigpic

Comment

No need to apologize
                          Sorry.. its automatic.
                          SPEAKING OF AUTOMATIC.. I found out who was holding my hand. I was suprised that id have a continuation of that dream its very rare for me :O
                          But anyway... it was...wait for it... MY EX
                          I was like wtf. So me and Tesla went all gangter.. and ran away.. to the point when we fell down the stairs..
                          All I remember.. was screaming NIKOOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
                          And we went.. rolling rolling rolling.
                          Hmm.. he smelt nice *melts*

~~~

WATCHING:
                          - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

I love your dream iJoke!
                            sigpic

Comment

I love your dream iJoke!
                              Hehe, thanks

I happen to have a lot of sanctuary dreams lately.. O.o

~~~

WATCHING:
                              - Doctor Who (series 7)

WAITING:

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Working...
                              X