Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    Thanks for the link. It was posted on the John Thread but there was some JOHN AND HELEN in it... SQUEEE!!
    Yay!!!
    I so hope we get a KISS!!!
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Same Here!!

They need some happiness just for a few moments.
      sigpic

Comment

Same Here!!

They need some happiness just for a few moments.
        Yeah i agree
        A moment where they can be close to as they were before it could never realy be the same but just to be happy again holding eachother loving eachother
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

losing themselves in what it meant to be them.
          sigpic

Comment

losing themselves in what it meant to be them.
            Yeah
            sigpic

Comment

she refuses to let him go, no matter what he's done. helen still wants John.
              sigpic

Comment

she refuses to let him go, no matter what he's done. helen still wants John.
                There love still burns strong no matter what has happend in the past
                sigpic

Comment

John's her addiction. He's in her blood, in her mind, in her heart. He is the one thing that makes her feel so good even though he's bad for her. She still wants that few moments of relief from reality.... the kind of relief no one else can give her.
                  sigpic

Comment

John's her addiction. He's in her blood, in her mind, in her heart. He is the one thing that makes her feel so good even though he's bad for her. She still wants that few moments of relief from reality.... the kind of relief no one else can give her.
                    She needs her John fix
                    sigpic

Comment

It's more than that. They need each other to remind the other who they were and what they could have had, while daring to think they cold have it again.

But yeah she needs something of John.... lol!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree with you guys. Althoguht i think the only time that they will "be togheter" i think is in the flashbacks and if someone locks a thousand nubbins a room with them in it not that it wouldn't make for a fun episode, i like to look at their realtionship from the angst point of view its so tragic, she will never forgive him, but she needs him, he wants her back and oh its like a day time soap.. if it was i'd be addicted ...

Its gonna take alot of things and even then she may not forgive him... How many people forgive the person that broke their heart, i know i haven't, so tragic and angsty i love it too much for their relationship become RST.. UST and Angst all the way
                        sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

I'm not saying she would forgive him... lol!! But there is a deep seeded need for him and that she'll never get rid of no matter how much time spans between them. Like I said she is addicted to him.... lol!!
                          sigpic

Comment

oh yeah i agree. she needs him otherwise she wouldn't be who she is.. but yeah i don't think she would ever forgive him... but then again...stranger things have happened
                            sigpic

Comment

she may get so tired of being alone in the dead of night that she turns to John, turns to him to chase away the ghost's of her past, of his past, and just try to be in the now where they are two people trying to cope with loss and anger, and pain while trying to more.

John is better suited to being with Helen, he knows her inside and out, knows how she thinks and how she reacts in situations. he would be the best one to take away her pain for a short while.... that is before the demon in side of him took control again and forced him to make things worse between him and the woman he loves.
                              sigpic

Comment

i think that' what scares her the most is that he knows her inside and out, he knows what she will plan next its like a chess game between the two of them and she has the "john" barier protecting herself from him becuase she don't want to get hurt again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X