Helen Magnus/John Druitt Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
    5th Part in the 12 Days of Sexmas Marathon has been posted!!!

"Eggnog and Embers" by MajorSam

SF:

http://sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=760

FF:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6567581/1/Eggnog_and_Embers

Please leave reviews on your way out
    Beautiful story!

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    Way they ended it..... I have fours words for that...... CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT.

I'm really a masochist because I loved the ending and I don't mind the wait!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Thieves View Post
      CC you are lucky we love you.
      -sighhhh- APRIL?! and i thought the way they ended it was cruel, making us wait is worse.
      ...-am going through withdraws-
      I hate to be the one to tell such bad news, but I didn't want everyone gearing up for it to come back in January! I was crushed this morning when I found out! I was trying to find where SyFy actually said, it but it doesn't seem to be anywhere.
      sigpic
      || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Oh okay..maybe there is hope? so it might be the smallest slither of hope but still...i'll take what i can

Comment

Oh okay..maybe there is hope? so it might be the smallest slither of hope but still...i'll take what i can
          "New episodes return April 2011"
          Source: SyFy (Right in the header)
          Last edited by ClassicCouples; 18 December 2010, 10:01 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh *pouts*
            ahh must find a way to get through the next 4 months then. -sigh-

Comment

CC you are lucky we love you.
              -sighhhh- APRIL?! and i thought the way they ended it was cruel, making us wait is worse.
              ...-am going through withdraws-
              It's CRUEL and UNUSUAL!!!

*Starts to shake.*

This is just so wrong!!
              sigpic

Comment

It's going to be torture!! I have to buy season 2 ASAP and just watch it over and over.
                sigpic

Comment

Ares *Hugggels* we will get through this together

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
                    It's going to be torture!! I have to buy season 2 ASAP and just watch it over and over.
                    Ares *Hugggels* we will get through this together
                    *Huggles* We So will get through this Kath

to get my MAGNETT fix i and DLing BREACH, FK&C, AND VIGILANTE from iTunes so I can have it and don't have to wait for it to load on some site... lol!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I guess I will have to work on my reviews of season 1 and 2! And make sure we keep the discussion going until April!
                      sigpic

Comment

I guess I will have to work on my reviews of season 1 and 2! And make sure we keep the discussion going until April!
                        I'm working on another parallel fanfic with Kath. so between all the writers for Magnett we should be able to keep things going pretty well!
                        sigpic

Comment

Awesome!! And I will of course be trying to write my first Sanctuary Fic . . . wish me luck!
                          sigpic

Comment

Awesome!! And I will of course be trying to write my first Sanctuary Fic . . . wish me luck!
                            *huggles* Good Luck!!

Hopefully tomorrow I can post my fic. This times parallel theme is rumpled sheets and an open window... lol!
                            sigpic

Comment

*wicked grin* hahaha i can't wait Ares i will get started tonight!

Comment

A snipit from Summer's Day:

Spoiler:
                                Helen wrinkled her nose and shook her head. “I want you to lie face down on the bed.” She asked.

John looked apprehensive at hearing her request. “Why?”

“Just do it.” Helen said.

“Why?” John asked again. He was curious and if anything his curious nature often landed him in trouble.

“Oh for God sake John, I’m not going to knife you in the back.” Helen laughed as John wrapped the sheet around his waist and did as she asked lying down on the bed so she could get at his back.

“I wouldn’t blame you if you did.” He muttered turning his head to try and see what she was going to do. It was then that he felt her sit astride his lower back and her hands started to work the muscles of his shoulders. “A massage is better than a knife any day.” Her hands worked free a knot of tension wringing a moan of pure bliss from John’s lips.

“You’re so tense.” Helen mumbled applying more pressure which in turn brought forth more moaning from John. In all the years she had been away from him, away from his body; she had never forgotten any of his triggers. Taking her hands from his shoulders Helen moved down to massage the muscled over his shoulder blades. Even after the blood John had so much tension that only Helen’s hands could relieve any of it. A few more minutes of this and John would be putty in her hands more so than he already was.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X