Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary official website still down!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary official website still down!!!

Where can I watch Sanctuary on the web that isn't on lowquality YouTube? I've been looking everywhere, and the official website is STILL down!!! A month and a bit its been! Where oh where can I find this (no torrent links please I've filled up my space (250GB) on downloaded film from iTunes. Where?

Hmmm... There was a site that was still selling copies of the webisodes, but I can't remember which it was. Was it called Vue or something? Sanctuary took down the webisodes quite a while ago... I think it was a legal issue thing, with them in negotiations with the networks. Then rumour has it that their site got hacked and they were waiting for permission to rebuild it. They've not long had the go ahead. Dunno if we'll ever see the webisodes again though.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

The site was Vuze - I don't know if they still have the webisodes or not.

Comment

It's KEF! *giant trollop hugs* Yes, Vuze is right. They definitely had them a month ago, so they might still have them.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I need to go looking, cuz I need new versions.
          Jenni

Comment

Try veoh.com.

Comment

I've looked there before but found nothing. I just wish my computer didn't crash when I tried to open the webisodes. *sniffles*
              Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                It's KEF! *giant trollop hugs* Yes, Vuze is right. They definitely had them a month ago, so they might still have them.
                Hi Tracy! I eventually found my way here - I've been a Stargate fan since season one but found this forum a little daunting - The Sanctuary Forum was gentle on me so I thought I'd join in the chaos here since everyone seems to have so much fun - besides, once someone mentions a liquor cabinet and chocolate I'm a bit hard to get rid of.....

Comment

mmwwwaaahahahhaah

Welcome to the dark side...
                  Jenni

Comment

I'm glad it's not just me having this problem. I'm a latecomer to this and only found out recently it had already gone on the web. I watched the 1st few episodes on YT. Not ideal but better than nothing, and better than waiting til December for ITV4 to show it in the UK!

sigpic

Comment

I've never bothered to watch the eps on the site or my puter. I'd rather take the time to convert them to DVD and watch on tv.

as to the site itself, i tended to avoid it. I don't have much patience for all the flash and stuff. It bogs a puter down something horrible, so i avoid sites that depend on it. I don't even use the Scifi site since it's all flash based navigation.

I'll live with being a 'untrue' or 'half-assed' fan

story of my life
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

there might be adding some support beams so to speak with all the extra traffic the site will be recving in the coming months
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          Hey don't say that!! Just because you prefer to do things your way doesn't make you any less of a fan! When people say things like that it really annoys me!!! You won't like me when I'm angry!!! *does hulk stance and looks like a fool*

sigpic

Comment

Thank you everyone for your support in this matter, veoh.com is decent for streaming (although I cannot find the pilot episode), and i've just discovered one of the single most important entertainment programs i will ever need- Vuze. Thanks Pharoah Atem, Tracey Jane, kef1 and everyone else for your help! Now if you don't mind I'll be watching some Sanctuary!

Comment

[QUOTE=Kef1;8860672]Hi Tracy! I eventually found my way here - I've been a Stargate fan since season one but found this forum a little daunting - The Sanctuary Forum was gentle on me so I thought I'd join in the chaos here since everyone seems to have so much fun - besides, once someone mentions a liquor cabinet and chocolate I'm a bit hard to get rid of.....[/QUOTE]

Remembers this information for later diabolical use.

I welcomed you already, but welcome again!! (MissReep from the old forum)

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              I've never bothered to watch the eps on the site or my puter. I'd rather take the time to convert them to DVD and watch on tv.

as to the site itself, i tended to avoid it. I don't have much patience for all the flash and stuff. It bogs a puter down something horrible, so i avoid sites that depend on it. I don't even use the Scifi site since it's all flash based navigation.

story of my life
                              Story of my life, too. I hate waiting for a site to load.

I think I'll stick with here and the official Sanctuary site (once it is up and running).
                              Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                              Quint Studer

Comment

Working...
                              X