This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctuary: in a nutshell

Could someone explain to me what Sanctuary is about without spoilers please? I've only found out about this today.

All I know is it started as a Web based series (comic?), and that Sci Fi channel has comissioned 13 proper episodes which will have Amanda Tapping in them:

The SciFi Channel has ordered 13 installments of “Sanctuary,” about a pair of scientists tracking strange creatures roaming the planet.

The project, which began life as a Web series, was created by “SG-1” writer-producer Damian Kindler and stars “SG-1” vet Amanda Tapping. Like the Web version, the SciFi version will utilize loads of “virtual sets.” - Aint It Cool News
    >>>Hello, I'm new! Here's my introduction post:<<<

You can read all about it here.
    sigpic

Comment

OK cool ... has anyone reported the news of it being adapted for TV by Sci Fi channel? Or did I just break that?
      >>>Hello, I'm new! Here's my introduction post:<<<

Comment

Is Sanctuary a branch of stargate or something completely different?
        There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus 1 View Post
          Is Sanctuary a branch of stargate or something completely different?
          It's completely different. There are some familiar faces that appear in front of and behind the scenes that worked on Stargate and are now working on Sanctuary. That's why they are often talked about together, because of those familiar faces. Sanctuary is it's on show and has nothing to do with Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
            It's completely different. There are some familiar faces that appear in front of and behind the scenes that worked on Stargate and are now working on Sanctuary. That's why they are often talked about together, because of those familiar faces. Sanctuary is it's on show and has nothing to do with Stargate.
            ok thanks. i thought it would've been like yet another series of stargate lol. still, i'll probably check into it because it has familiar faces
            There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Comment

What I saw of it online, I thought was pretty good. I'll definitely be tuning in when it airs on Sci-Fi.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
              X