Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    has anyone made a list of all the s3 titles and ep synopsis's so far?
    All I can remember is Breach....and it sounds awesome (just the type of episode you'd like)
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      i watched a lot of s2 off the 'on demand' on my cable box, but they stopped for some reason after penance, which really sucked

it is nice to see them 'non stop' and as they were originally meant to be seen
      That's it. Although they are made for tv and breaks are a necessary evil, they're infinitely better without them. I always look forward to getting the dvds so that I can watch the whole series through without such interference. (Not to mention searching the special featues for clips of Martin ) Not sure how I'm going to watch 20 eps non-stop though. I guess I'll just have to shut myself off for a whole week-end Such a sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        All I can remember is Breach....and it sounds awesome (just the type of episode you'd like)
        that one i'm remembering quite well!!

also another one 'for king and country', or something like that. suse told me the correct name a short time ago.

i'm familiar with the polly walker scenario coming up, but other than that, i'm not 100 percent sure on other ep names and storylines.

i'm trying to be positive and look to the things i'll like (instead of dwelling in the things i don't), so i'm trying to find all the spoilers/hints i can find.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

has anyone made a list of all the s3 titles and ep synopsis's so far?
          There are no synopses yet and very few ep titles known - Kali 3, Breach, For King & Country
          -

Comment

also another one 'for king and country', or something like that. suse told me the correct name a short time ago.

i'm familiar with the polly walker scenario coming up, but other than that, i'm not 100 percent sure on other ep names and storylines.

i'm trying to be positive and look to the things i'll like (instead of dwelling in the things i don't), so i'm trying to find all the spoilers/hints i can find.
            "For King and Country" is directed by Lee Wilson, and sounds very interesting

Aw Sally! Why do you spoil yourself like that? I personally like to watch totally unspoiled, that way I get all the surprises fresh and am not influenced by other people's opinions

I'm ruined for Breach though. I know waaaay too much about that one

Comment

when Amanda was talking about For King and Country a few of us thought it sounded like Frickin Country
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

when Amanda was talking about For King and Country a few of us thought it sounded like Frickin Country
                did anyone let amanda in on that
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Aw Sally! Why do you spoil yourself like that? I personally like to watch totally unspoiled, that way I get all the surprises fresh and am not influenced by other people's opinions
                  after sg1 and their 'surprises', i like to be prepared!

i don't really know 'that' much. just enough to get the whump lover in me excited.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Making a post in the spoiler thread is known to be therapeutic...

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                      did anyone let amanda in on that
                      Yes

Comment

Yes
                        hehe, and what did she say?
                        "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                          hehe, and what did she say?
                          She just laughed

Comment

She just laughed
                            hehe, fair enough

Comment

Was she talking about Canada in winter?
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                                Was she talking about Canada in winter?

Now that I think of it, I'd love to see an episode of Sanctuary in winter! ^^
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X