Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

given the ratings of hte past few weeks, if any show would have been a mercy renewal it woulda been sga or the saturday night movie
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
      Wow so you don't think SciFi would have not a single show in the pipeline eh. I seriously doubt that.
      When Sanctuary is giving them the 2nd highest ratings in their programing. I don't think mercy has anything to do with this awesome show's renewal.
      I agree Jan, I mean (ROFLMAO) since when has Skiffy had any mercy? The renewal could also have had something to do with Sanctuary improving the Fall 10pm Friday slot's performance by 70%
      -

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        given the ratings of hte past few weeks, if any show would have been a mercy renewal it woulda been sga or the saturday night movie
        Just because you see a Rating point higher than Atlantis it doesn't mean it carries the same weight. SGA was not canned because of ratings.
        sigpic

Comment

i didn't say that it was. in fact, sga wasn't cancelled.

HOWEVER, a 'mercy renewal' would be a term that applies to a #5, 6, 7,8, 10 ranked show, not one of hte top three
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            i didn't say that it was. in fact, sga wasn't cancelled.

HOWEVER, a 'mercy renewal' would be a term that applies to a #5, 6, 7,8, 10 ranked show, not one of hte top three
            True, Atlantis has always for the most part been in the top 5, and when you add up all the DVR numbers and compare them apples to apples to other programming on SCI FI ,SGA is usually in the top 3.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey guys!! *waves* Waiting for some spoilers here!!! Hello??? Anyone??
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

New episode was great. Heyerdahl showed some amazing acting chops as Druitt. Really entertaining.

And Henry looks to be taking an interesting development. I'm interested in seeing where that goes.

Also, did the vampires remind anyone of 30 Days of Night?
                Rush rocks.

Comment

OMG! DUDE! The Five...

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Okay, I have to say that I really loved tonight's episode.... Each week, they just keep getting better and better.... Frelling amazing!!!

I did however laugh when:
                    Spoiler:
                    I realized who the actor playing Nikolai was.... I first saw him in the ep, and was thinking he was playing the arrogant side so well, it was kinda hot... His acting was great, but I couldn't just put my finger on where I had seen him before... Until Stargate Atlantis came on.... and I realized that he plays a scientist on there.... Just a bit part, but I walked out of the room laughing... The night he guest stars on Sanctuary, he also guest starred on Atlantis....

And then I had to explain that all to my Mom, because apparently I was talking to the tv, while laughing.....
                    Last edited by ~Sarah~; 15 November 2008, 01:09 PM.
                    sigpic
                    awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      I realized who the actor playing Nicholai was.... I first saw him in the ep, and was thinking he was playing the arrogant side so well, it was kinda hot... His acting was great, but I couldn't just put my finger on where I had seen him before... Until Stargate Atlantis came on.... and I realized that he plays a scientist on there.... Just a bit part, but I walked out of the room laughing... The night he guest stars on Sanctuary, he also guest starred on Atlantis....

And then I had to explain that all to my Mom, because apparently I was talking to the tv, while laughing.....

Yup, I didn't realize that either until Atlantis came on again.

Comment

Niki and I couldn't figure out where we had seen him before...going by the preview that is...still haven't seen The Five but soo looking forward to doing so!!

Spoiler:
                        I can't believe Helen did what she did knowingly...anyone know why she willing injected herself with the blood??? Was there something miraculous supposed to happen? Do we find out if the blood that Helen gave Druitt in the first eps was actually hers or not??
                        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Yes I know:
                          Answer is in the following:
                          Spoiler:
                          She injected herself because it was her experiment. The others offered to go first, but she wouldn't hear of it. She insisted that she go first. And the injection is what gave each of the five their very special powers...
                          The blood she gave Druitt in the first ep, was laced with something I believe? I may be wrong about that last part...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon 304 View Post

Yup, I didn't realize that either until Atlantis came on again.
                            *Phew* Glad it wasn't just me then....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
                              Okay, I have to say that I really loved tonight's episode.... Each week, they just keep getting better and better.... Frelling amazing!!!

Spoiler:
                              I realized who the actor playing Nicholai was.... I first saw him in the ep, and was thinking he was playing the arrogant side so well, it was kinda hot... His acting was great, but I couldn't just put my finger on where I had seen him before... Until Stargate Atlantis came on.... and I realized that he plays a scientist on there.... Just a bit part, but I walked out of the room laughing... The night he guest stars on Sanctuary, he also guest starred on Atlantis....

I thought that was him! I missed the beginning of tonights ep but when I did finally sit down and watch it I said hey I think that guy was just on Atlantis... and I was right!

Oh, btw, it's Nikola not Nicholai.

And what's up with Henry? What did he change into? It happened so damn fast that I couldn't tell. Remember, I missed the beginning so if they showed anything at that time, well, I didn't see it. Helen was giving him injections of ...something... and the creature/guy(sorry don't remember his name) was protecting him, making sure that no one knew about it, about Henry.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                I thought that was him! I missed the beginning of tonights ep but when I did finally sit down and watch it I said hey I think that guy was just on Atlantis... and I was right!

Oh, btw, it's Nikola not Nicholai.

And what's up with Henry? What did he change into? It happened so damn fast that I couldn't tell. Remember, I missed the beginning so if they showed anything at that time, well, I didn't see it. Helen was giving him injections of ...something... and the creature/guy(sorry don't remember his name) was protecting him, making sure that no one knew about it, about Henry.
                                I'm a bit confused about what happened with Henry, as well, and I watched the whole episode.

I'm also curious about who plays the big guy who takes care of things at the sanctuary, who was looking after Henry. I haven't figured out from the credits who that might be.

Comment

Working...
                                X