Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selfless, Brave and True (218)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I don't think they really care about the race unless its relevent to the fairy tale. Like Mulan for example
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

    Comment


      #17
      The only ones in Fairy Tale Land that Tamera could have a biological connection to were Cinderalla's fairy god mother and Sir Lancelot. Although she does appear to have a slight Asian appearance to her as well.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        (i can't find any one for emma)
        Jefferson. Duh.
        Everybody else are gone(Graham's dead, August is... whatever and Hook has become more boring than Regina's dead fiance.) and don't fit for Emma anyway.

        EDIT: Neal is a fun character(the actor is really similar to Carlyle, great acting from him) and he DOES have chemistry with Emma, but I still miss the Hatter.
        Last edited by rushy; March 27, 2013, 02:17 PM.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
          I've seen a lot of guesses on this match-up. However--
          My first instinct --from a few weeks ago-- is that she is/was Wendy. If Neal/Bae is Peter Pan (knows how to pilot Hook's ship, etc), then he was originally hitched up with Wendy in or from Neverland. It would make sense if she followed him, character wise into Storybrooke, but is using a different name. And Wendy is familiar with magic, so that carries more weight?
          That was my first instinct on her too, but If Bae is really Peter he should have known Wendy and he obviously did not meet Tamara before. I was thinking maybe they went by the "Hook" version of Peter Pan where Peter sees Wendy get old and therefor decides to grow up himself.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

          Comment


            #20
            Maybe the connection between Tamara and Storybrook is Owen Flynn, he would have spent time in the "system", maybe he shared stories with her? Surely if she was from FTL she wouldn't have needed to find Storybrook as she'd have been put there as part of the curse.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by rushy View Post
              Jefferson. Duh.
              Everybody else are gone(Graham's dead, August is... whatever and Hook has become more boring than Regina's dead fiance.) and don't fit for Emma anyway.

              EDIT: Neal is a fun character(the actor is really similar to Carlyle, great acting from him) and he DOES have chemistry with Emma, but I still miss the Hatter.
              when i say i can't find anyone for emma, i mean anyone that *i'm* interested in seeing her with.
              sally

              sigpic

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                Maybe the connection between Tamara and Storybrook is Owen Flynn, he would have spent time in the "system", maybe he shared stories with her? Surely if she was from FTL she wouldn't have needed to find Storybrook as she'd have been put there as part of the curse.
                I would say there is more to it. She talked to the Chinese Guy about how she found a World of Frauds. She also told Neal that she is quite Human. The world thing is the one that tipps me off. Why say that if you have been born there anyway?

                After the Pinochio thing I am not confident in the Writers, but I still have faith since they have managed to weave the tales together awesomly so far.

                Just on a sidenote for Emmas future relationships. The perfect one would be Neal or nothing since he is Henrys Dad. He might not be our Perfect choice, but its the best we have at the moment. Maybe the Writers will still make us care about him.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  The only ones in Fairy Tale Land that Tamera could have a biological connection to were Cinderalla's fairy god mother and Sir Lancelot. Although she does appear to have a slight Asian appearance to her as well.
                  That's what I heard on the official (ABC-Tv) OUAT site, as well, about Tamara being related to Cinderalla's fairy god mother (probably mostly because of her casting appearance) and interest in "magic."


                  Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  Just on a sidenote for Emmas future relationships. The perfect one would be Neal or nothing since he is Henrys Dad. He might not be our Perfect choice, but its the best we have at the moment. Maybe the Writers will still make us care about him.
                  MadHatter is a top choice, but seems to be absent at the moment.
                  Neal *is* not only Henry's dad, but also Rumple's son (Bae). So, tho I don't agree with his ethics (including connecting himself with Tamara!) ..keeping the original family together might be the better option. Not sure if there ever would be a happily-ever-after if they remain in our "real" world. *sigh*

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Well, I have to say that I don't think Neal should be her best option simply because he's Henry's dad...That shouldn't be what they base a relationship on. And while I do kind of like Neal, he's the bottom of the list for who I'd want Emma with (even below Graham lol), and the top was August, Hook, and Jefferson. While August is obviously not an option now, and Hook and Jefferson are both kind of AWOL at the moment, I think it'd be interesting to see Emma with either one.

                    I think both Hook and Jefferson would bring out some of the good (and possibly some of the bad) that Emma keeps kind of hidden...And they both, I think, would understand some of the reasons that she acts the ways she does and pushes people away, because they both do as well. And if she got with Jefferson, Henry would have either a built in step sister or a possible future girlfriend lol!!

                    Hook would be interesting too because he could put Neal in his place if he started upsetting Emma lol, and he wouldn't necessarily even need to resort to violence.

                    Of course, my thoughts might also be influenced because I think both Hook and Jefferson are kinda hot...*smirks shamelessly*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                      I am really wondering at the moment if the Writers shut off their Brains or something like that? Seriously, Pinochio the Boy made of Wood was just electroshocked to death! Now thats not right.
                      Yea.. how the heck would wood suffer from a tazer.. But this throws something new into the mix.. how is it "the dragon" has magic? is he from the same realm?

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Yea.. how the heck would wood suffer from a tazer.. But this throws something new into the mix.. how is it "the dragon" has magic? is he from the same realm?
                        Well, considering that he Calls himself the Dragon and has magic makes him the perfect Candidate to be Mushu. So I would say that he is actually from FTL, though no idea why he got seperated from Mulan. Though he said that this was not his real form. Makes me wonder if he is in the end really a Dragon and if his real Body might not be still in FTL.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Didn't care for this episode. The new evil black woman seems to be a mess. Not actress just what she is doing. I first thought she might be Wendy or Tiger Lily but that doesn't seem to be the case and the first problem. She says she is just a normal lady from our world. Somehow she is with both Neal and Owen. We don't know how she and Owen hooked up but the randomness of her getting with Neal was off putting. This lady that is looking for magic decides to kill one of the few magical creatures in the world? That just doesn't make sense. Why does she care if someone else finds him? Oh well maybe she will make sense to me later.

                          August dying from being shock rubbed me the wrong way. I thought he would just laugh it off and be like I'm made of wood silly lady. Nope he dies and the blue fairy pops up from nowhere to make him a real boy again that doesn't remember his adult life. Good thing he didn't have a family. Might have been hard to explain to your son you are younger than him now and have no idea who he is.

                          I'm thinking the Dragon was Mulan's Dragon. I also didn't like how he was killed by a taser. For a non lethal weapon that thing is killing a lot of people this episode.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Maybe it was a special taser.. That's the only reason i can see it killing 2 people born and raised in magic.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Maybe it was a special taser.. That's the only reason i can see it killing 2 people born and raised in magic.
                              I could see that being the case.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Though if it IS the case, what effect would it have on non magical folk?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X