Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Name of the Brother (212)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    In the Name of the Brother (212)

    Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON TWO
    IN THE NAME OF THE BROTHER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 212
    The town’s people debate what to do when an injured stranger arrives in town, with the potential to expose them to the outside world. Dr. Whale has problems of his own, while in the fairy tale world Victor Frankenstein finds himself in need of new funding for his experiments.

    VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; March 2, 2013, 09:43 PM.

    #2
    Interesting how Henry is the only one to realize that the Frankenstein story has nothing to do with the Fairy Tale Land that most everyone else came from. Interesting also that all the adults shut him up when he was trying to point it out.
    Last edited by hedwig; January 21, 2013, 09:15 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Very enjoyable episode. I liked seeing more of the Frankenstein story. Regina and Cora together? Boy is that bad news.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

      Comment


        #4
        This sprung to mind as soon as I saw Rumpel talking to Victor. Someone else wrote it but it's the thought that counts:

        In "The Doctor," Rumpel and Victor have that scene at the end with Jefferson which implies that they met through him. Rumpel acts like he's never been to Frankenstein's realm. "This must be quite the land you come from if you think your methods are more powerful." Ah, but, in this episode he has been there and even encouraged Victor's work. What??? How did Rumpel even get to that world without Jefferson. Doesn't add up.
        Also I think Emma should stop saying she has a super power by telling when people lie to her. That driver clearly lied and yet...Emma believes him.

        Seriously, they need to be more consistent with what the rules are. They can't just decide what rules to follow and when.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
          Also I think Emma should stop saying she has a super power by telling when people lie to her. That driver clearly lied and yet...Emma believes him.

          Seriously, they need to be more consistent with what the rules are. They can't just decide what rules to follow and when.
          i was distracted by family at the beginning of the ep, so just what did the driver see?
          sally

          sigpic

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            i was distracted by family at the beginning of the ep, so just what did the driver see?
            Well, Rumpel was about to throw a fireball or something. Then there was the guy with the hook for a hand. Really nothing too outrageous. But I think the way Emma was acting just gave him more reason to suspect something. Besides, we really don't know what he is telling his wife. Maybe he thinks Emma looks like the female doctor from House...

            Comment


              #7
              He also saw Gold heal Bell.

              Sounds like the writers are getting slack if they're letting those inconsistencies get through, or maybe Emma did think he was lying but as she got Regina wrong is now second guessing herself, and they'll reveal that later.

              @Mrja84, I don't think anything Rumple says can be believed as being truthful or accurate, he didn't technically say he'd never been there, just questioned Victor's belief...

              Rumple reminds me of our Prime Minister, everything he says is a riddle.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                He also saw Gold heal Bell.
                I think he was unconscious or too faraway to see that. Didn't Rumpel heal her after the accident?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                  I think he was unconscious or too faraway to see that. Didn't Rumpel heal her after the accident?
                  It was after the accident, but Rumpel was very worried that he'd seen it. That's why he wanted to let him die.
                  Meh...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I just wanted to say that was a weird kiss between Rumple & Cora and am I the only one who likes the interactions between Hook & Emma he clearly has a thing for her I think. I started a ship thread for Emma & Hook and no one replied
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I really liked this episode. I enjoyed seeing more of the Frankenstein story. Loved Whale/Frankenstein in this episode; I really liked the little conversation between Whale and Ruby. Loved Rumple, I felt kind of bad for him when he visited Belle and she threw the cup.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                        I think he was unconscious or too faraway to see that. Didn't Rumpel heal her after the accident?
                        Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                        It was after the accident, but Rumpel was very worried that he'd seen it. That's why he wanted to let him die.
                        It was after the accident, just as Emma, Snow and David showed up. The accident had already happened and the man was most likely unconscious at that point, so he couldn't have seen Rumple heal Belle.

                        You can rewatch the episode on ABC, if you want to.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          It was after the accident, just as Emma, Snow and David showed up. The accident had already happened and the man was most likely unconscious at that point, so he couldn't have seen Rumple heal Belle.

                          You can rewatch the episode on ABC, if you want to.
                          Rumpel seems to disagree. That was one of the first things he said when they asked him to save him. "You'd better hope he dies because he saw me heal Belle."
                          Meh...

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Rumple said the guy saw him use magic. Most likely the fireball Rumple was about to throw at Hook
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                              Rumpel seems to disagree. That was one of the first things he said when they asked him to save him. "You'd better hope he dies because he saw me heal Belle."
                              Then the writers and producers changed it, since the episode shows the crash happened before Rumple healed Belle.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X