There's No Place Like Home (322)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Perhaps rather than 'frozen' its the Ice queen from Narnia lore?
    The writers have confirmed that she's from "Frozen".

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      The writers have confirmed that she's from "Frozen".
      They really are going down the list of Disney characters. If Simba shows up next season, I really won't know what to think, lol.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        They really are going down the list of Disney characters. If Simba shows up next season, I really won't know what to think, lol.
        Aladdin has to show up first. Jafar already turned into a genie.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Frozen was a little after my time of watching Disney movies. I think this is the first story I am not familiar with. Probably will make for more interesting watching next season.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

They already made the lion king joke 'you're not going to hold him up like simba are you'
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              They already made the lion king joke 'you're not going to hold him up like simba are you'
              LOL, yeah I remember that. I guess when you have a show on a network owned by Disney, there will be a lot of Disney references and characters showing up.
              sigpic

Comment

I still kinda want to see a fairy tale character that isn't as well known. Or somebody who doesn't have a Disney counterpart yet.
                sigpic

Comment

The hard part abut that, they'd need to buy the rights. If they use characters already owned byDisney then it's easier and cheaper.

Not saying I don't agree with you, just saying it's a complicated thing
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

In that case. Where is merry poppins or the car from Chitty-chitty-bang-bang? Or better yet, Puff the magic dragon!

Comment

Not really fairy tales
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

i want regina to be happy, to find a loving relationship, but to be honest, i'm not really into the actor they picked to play robin hood, so i think that's part of why i won't be really disappointed if it doesn't work out. besides, the robin/marian ship is supposed to win.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Plus Robin/marrion already have a kid together..

Comment

I like the Marian/ Robin thing... but I keep having this feeling something bad is going to happen to her. (Hopefully not caused by Regina this time.)
                            sigpic

Comment

I just hope we don't have Emma feeling all guilty for bringing Marian back. Yes, messing with the timeline is iffy, but what if Emma had left Marian there and Regina had killed her? Robin would eventually have found out, and that would have been even worse. Regina needs to step back, take a deep breath, and realize that Emma actually saved her from murdering Robin's wife and Roland's mother. If she truly cares about them, she would not want to have murdered someone they care about just so she can have her happy ending.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                                I just hope we don't have Emma feeling all guilty for bringing Marian back. Yes, messing with the timeline is iffy, but what if Emma had left Marian there and Regina had killed her? Robin would eventually have found out, and that would have been even worse. Regina needs to step back, take a deep breath, and realize that Emma actually saved her from murdering Robin's wife and Roland's mother. If she truly cares about them, she would not want to have murdered someone they care about just so she can have her happy ending.
                                Correct, but Regina has always been focused on what benefits her. She is also sensitive to losing something dear to her. Hence her trying to kill herself in FTL before the Wicked one reared her head.

Regina should be happy for Robin and Roland. Also Marian being back shouldn't mean that Regina and Robin are over.

However, I do like the idea that maybe, just maybe. The man with the tattoo was not Robin, but someone else. Maybe a relative....

Comment

Working...
                                X