• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Form (305)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    GOOD FORM
    EPISODE NUMBER - 305
    Hook takes an ailing David on a quest to locate a device that could help them leave Neverland. And in the past, Hook and his brother set sail to an uncharted land to find a powerful healing plant.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 October 2013, 09:18 PM.

Nice ep.. Loved that we got more backround on hook. The 'kiss' between him and emma was also well played out. As to the 'end situation' i look forward to how well he handles THAT!

Comment

Awesome Episode as always. I got to say though every time I see Regina going into attack pose, I start to giggle. Dont know why, I just find it more adorable then threatening.

As for the ending. Who the heck could the secound Prisoner be? Pan seems a bit overpowered and allseeing. So he could just as well know about the Message they got to Henry and the Prisoner could be either him or the messenger. Though I guess he would not do that to Henry since he needs him and his cooperation.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode.

I loved Hook in this ep. It was good to get more backstory for him. I also really liked the interaction between Charming and Hook. Unlike most shows, this one is really good at female friendships/bonding and male/female friendships, but it hasn't really developed any friendships between any of the guys; so it was nice to see Hook and Charming paired up.

I love Peter Pan, he's the best thing about this Neverland arc (imo). The actor who plays him is great at playing a creepy, kind of demented teen. I loved in interaction between Pan and Hook.

Emma allowing Regina to take the kid's heart out in order to try to contact Henry was interesting. I loved Regina and Emma's reaction to Snow and Charming's reunion.

Hook and Emma's kiss was interesting and well played. I don't really think they'd work out as a couple, but I do really like their interactions. I really wish I could like Neal/Emma more. I wonder how long Hook will hide the fact that Neal is alive from Emma.
        sigpic

Comment

This episode was really good even if I had nonstop LOST dejavu. I expected that Hook will shout in the cabin "we have to go back!!!"

I also loved the dark twist that Emma let Regina use her magic. I was cheering literally how creative is this solution.

Some negative thoughts are coming. I didn't like this new love triangle. Is Emma so relationship dependent that once she says that Neil has been her bigget love ever then a few episodes later she kissed Hook. o.O And if Pan could see their first kiss than it means he can see everybody all the time, so whatever they are going to do it won't be a secret. I even envisoned a correct punishment for him. He must live together with Regina and Robin Hood in a happy family. That would be disgustingly sweet for him.

Have you noticed that the crew used the same bay again near Vancouver? Alice and Knaves have just arrived there on turtle where now Hook and his brother meet Pan Peter for the first time. It is also the same bay where Tamara have arrived to Neverland. So come on... Please choose a different shooting location.

Not to talk about such little things that they were burning magical items in both OUAT and OUAT:W at the same week.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Wonder how they're going to get around the little problem of Charming not being able to leave the island now that he's had a drink of the magic water? I liked seeing Hook and Charming sorta working together, and Charming saying "Stay away from my daughter!". I haven't been able to figure out who the other prisoner is yet.

Comment

Also, anyone else notice that it was Day when Hook came to the Island? Now I am sure there is something really wrong with the Area. Peter was already a nasty little Demon back then, so maybe he has something to do with it. I wonder if that is connected to Henry and what Pan wants from him. Though I would guess he likes it Dark.

As for Charming, dont forget that Henry is almighty in Neverland. He should be able to cure Charming quite easily by simply believing he will be fine. There is still left to see if it will stick once they leave.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I wonder how old Pan, Rumpy, Neil and Hook are. We know each of them spent time in Neverland, and as the Dark One Rumpy basically doesn't age.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                  I wonder how old Pan, Rumpy, Neil and Hook are. We know each of them spent time in Neverland, and as the Dark One Rumpy basically doesn't age.
                  I am pretty sure that Pan knows Rumpy back from when he was a Kid. Pan was waiting for Henry to be born into his Family, so he kept checking in on their Generations. Hook appears to be from our World in Colonial times, so theoretically he should be the oldest of the bunch closely followed by rumple and then Bae who had been in Neverland for at least a Year.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Very recently got to seeing this episode. Liked the Navy flashback. Did Killian go to the black leather 'cause that was opposite of his former uniform (besides the coat)? I want to see more early pirate stories.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                    X