• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Song in Your Heart (620)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON SIX
    THE SONG IN YOUR HEART
    EPISODE NUMBER - 620
    In flashback, Snow and Charming make a special wish that Emma will be protected. The result of their wish has the whole kingdom bursting into song which infuriates the Evil Queen. Meanwhile in Storybrooke, the Black Fairy announces her plans to unleash another curse on the town while Emma and Hook prepare for their wedding. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 May 2017, 09:45 PM.

Oh god this is difficult to watch

Thank god the entire episode isn't singing
    Last edited by Jeffer; 07 May 2017, 04:16 PM.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Not even kidding, this was the greatest thing I've ever seen. I've felt the show has been pretty lame since season 2, but man, do they know how to set up a season finale. It really reminded me of why I've stuck with the show all these years.
      F-king ace.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
        Not even kidding, this was the greatest thing I've ever seen. I've felt the show has been pretty lame since season 2, but man, do they know how to set up a season finale. It really reminded me of why I've stuck with the show all these years.
        F-king ace.
        Aside from the signing parts I can't agree more this season finally next week is gonna be awesome. The singing parts were just cheesy but they had a huge part of the plot and fit with the episode.
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
          Aside from the signing parts I can't agree more this season finally next week is gonna be awesome. The singing parts were just cheesy but they had a huge part of the plot and fit with the episode.
          Same here. I am just in the middle of loving it. Some songs were a definate miss or maybe too long, but aside from that this is my favourite Episode this Season and most likely since Cruella De Ville arrived in town.

I especially loved Reginas segment. The actris really seemed to enjoy her role.

Now I just hope they finish it. A story without an end just bothers me and I know the tendency to throw a bait for future Season all to well. They wont get better than this.
          Last edited by tomstone; 07 May 2017, 09:04 PM.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

The only thing that really upset me was that Rumple didn't sing(according to the writers, Carlyle pretty much told them what Rumple told to Regina).
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
              Oh god this is difficult to watch

Thank god the entire episode isn't singing
              I disagree. I actually LIKED the singing.. My 3 faves were Regina (evil queen version, and MAN was i digging her sexy dancing!), Wicked sisters, and hooks!

F-king ace.
              Lets just hope they don't balls it up the remaining 2 eps OR for S7,

The only thing that really upset me was that Rumple didn't sing(according to the writers, Carlyle pretty much told them what Rumple told to Regina).
              It would have been nice to hear Him or even henry sing. Better yet, him, henry AND his other son (along with Belle)..

Comment

Working...
              X