Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomstone
    replied
    I have to say this was quite the boring Season opener, besides Belles awakening and the Evil Queen showing up nothing really to note yet.

Leave a comment:

• Ian-S
    replied
    There wasn't but the context (what Emma said plus who wasn't in the brief shot of the bystanders) made me think it was Regina or her evil twin.

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    Also, did any one else see if there was a face behind that one doing the stabbing?

Leave a comment:

• jelgate
    replied
    I bet they go with the standard cliché of prophecy. It will happen but how Emma gets stabbed and the severity has been interpreted incorrectly. I kind of like the beauty and the beast music playing in the background

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    So, it seems all savoirs have an 'expiration date' of sorts.
    I also laughed my butt off at belle/rumple and Morpheus.. Does anyone think that WAS the unborn kid?

Leave a comment:

• GateWorld
    started a topic The Savior (601)

The Savior (601)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON SIX
    THE SAVIOR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 601
    As our heroes set out to stop Hyde, Emma develops a mysterious side effect, and Storybrooke becomes a haven for refugees from the Land of Untold Stories. Meanwhile Rumple tries to free Belle from the sleeping Curse with the help of a stranger, and in a flashback Jafar confronts an afflicted Aladdin in Agrabah. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; September 18, 2016, 09:24 PM.
Working...
X