No announcement yet.

Red-Handed (115)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder who's heart it is though? Huntsman?

Comment

I think it's Davids heart. We know the EQ has retained her knowledge as Regina in Storybrooke, so why not her powers? This would be a powerful revenge towards Snow/ Mary-Margret, to control her loved one and incriminate her in a murder (if there was one). This may explain David's trance like state and loss of memory, having been under some spell of EQ/Regina.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        I think it's Davids heart. We know the EQ has retained her knowledge as Regina in Storybrooke, so why not her powers? This would be a powerful revenge towards Snow/ Mary-Margret, to control her loved one and incriminate her in a murder (if there was one). This may explain David's trance like state and loss of memory, having been under some spell of EQ/Regina.
        I don't think so. Remember when the EQ cut Graham's heart out, he lost his ability to feel emotions of any kind. David clearly hasn't, so it isn't likely that he's missing his heart.
        Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
          I don't think so. Remember when the EQ cut Graham's heart out, he lost his ability to feel emotions of any kind. David clearly hasn't, so it isn't likely that he's missing his heart.
          I think Graham was pretty emotional, at least the way the actor played him! LOL! Too, soon to tell, we had better keep watching.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, I remember him saying something like "I feel nothing." I thought that was why he broke into the crypt to find his heart. Either way, you're right. It's too soon to tell so we need to keep watching.
            Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
              Well, I remember him saying something like "I feel nothing." I thought that was why he broke into the crypt to find his heart. Either way, you're right. It's too soon to tell so we need to keep watching.
              That's what's funny about it, if he felt nothing, why was he acting so upset and practically crying? It's TV, why ask why?
              sigpic

Comment

What were they trying to imply with David appearing to have lost his memory? Does he play some role in this Red story? That part confused me. You know, like where is this all going? Where do you think Kathryn really is? We never actually saw her die. Thoughts? Theories?
                Read My Auto-die-ography here. That is my blog. That is all you need to know.
                http://autumnnoxx.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't think david plays a role in the red story. I do think that it was a way to reveal who she was and what she was - werewolf I guess - while keeping the mystery alive.
                  I also wonder if there's magic involved...as in queenie didn't murder Catherine, she locked her up and 'stole' her heart by keeping her from her true love.

Queenie has tons of hearts in that vault.

Right now it was in play because she's obsessed with keeping Snow and David apart.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    Queenie has tons of hearts in that vault.

Right now it was in play because she's obsessed with keeping Snow and David apart.
                    I'm guessing that the EQ/mayor might not go or get away with the poison apple route in the real world, so she's trying other tactics to keep Snow/MM away from PC/David.

Comment

POOR RED!!!

True love or not, he was freakin' cute. I think "True Love" doesn't mean their only true love, but that it's true, not fleeting, not lust, etc. I think Red can find love again. Maybe even Regina? (Not Sydney, poor guy.) Also Emma, She and Graham might have had true love but that doesn't mean there's a possiblity of her finding it again with August!

I officially love Ruby and hope Emma makes use of her tracking skills more in the future. I really love how she matured at the end of the episode. Did you notice her change of attire?

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                        POOR RED!!!

True love or not, he was freakin' cute. I think "True Love" doesn't mean their only true love, but that it's true, not fleeting, not lust, etc. I think Red can find love again. Maybe even Regina? (Not Sydney, poor guy.) Also Emma, She and Graham might have had true love but that doesn't mean there's a possiblity of her finding it again with August!

I officially love Ruby and hope Emma makes use of her tracking skills more in the future. I really love how she matured at the end of the episode. Did you notice her change of attire?
                        I noticed and liked that. She has become more self assured and no longer needs to hide behind tons of make up and flashy clothes. Also wondered if she dressed that way to annoy her Granny. Now she appreciates her more.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the images. That was such a beautiful scene. I was so tickled that they were on location in the snow. Another advantage of filming in Vancouver, so many wonderful locations nearby.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              Thanks for the images. That was such a beautiful scene. I was so tickled that they were on location in the snow. Another advantage of filming in Vancouver, so many wonderful locations nearby.
                              Where it seemed to have gotten old fast in SG-1 & SGA. But I didn't even notice that was on location. That was beautiful
                              Last edited by Mrja84; 05 April 2012, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                                Where it seemed to have gotten old fast in SG-1 & SGA. But t I didn't even that was on location. That was beautiful
                                Haha, I never got tired of the British Col. scenery in SG-1. Must be because I'm a Californian, where we have hot dry summers. I love the green of B.C.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X