• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamy (114)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON ONE
    DREAMY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 114
    Shunned by the town, Mary Margaret turns to Leroy, the grumpy town drunk, to help with a fundraiser needed to save the nuns' home. Emma discovers Kathryn's car on the edge of town, and in the fairy tale world, Dreamy the Dwarf discovers true love in an unlikely place.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 08 March 2012, 05:04 AM.

Obviously nobody had seen this episode so far.

I think it was a sweet episode. A tad too sweet maybe, but not that bad. Disney like, mostly. Even Belle showed up shortly, giving advise about falling in love with somebody. Sweet.

Can't wait to see why Mr. Gold don't like nones, "who does not like nones?"

Something about Belle, or related to the fairies, from whom Rumple steal their wands, and even kill them, if it's the way to get them?
    sigpic

Comment

I wonder if the nuns did something in FTL that kept Belle from Rumple. They may have been some kind of nuns there that Belle retreated too. Or maybe they were the people that EQ referred to when she told Rumple the story about Belle being mistreated and then dying. Just wild guesses.

I got a kick out of the dwarfs being hatched out of eggs! LOL!
      Last edited by jeri; 05 March 2012, 05:06 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen the eppy yet. Been busy.
        Will try to watch later in the week.
        Thanks for the intriguing previews

Comment

Well, the nuns in the "real world" are the fairies of Fairy Tale Land, so I think it is that Mr. Gold (Rumple) doesn't like fairies - and we were treated to the sight of him killing off Cinderella' fairy godmother in one episode - giving some weight to the idea.

Now - why doesn't he like fairies? What did a fairy ever do to him, I wonder?
          sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
            Well, the nuns in the "real world" are the fairies of Fairy Tale Land, so I think it is that Mr. Gold (Rumple) doesn't like fairies - and we were treated to the sight of him killing off Cinderella' fairy godmother in one episode - giving some weight to the idea.

Now - why doesn't he like fairies? What did a fairy ever do to him, I wonder?
            Oh, right! This show has me wandering all over the place! LOL! I love a show that does that. I had better pay more attention! Maybe fairies aren't as sweet and nice as they appear?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Oh, right! This show has me wandering all over the place! LOL! I love a show that does that. I had better pay more attention! Maybe fairies aren't as sweet and nice as they appear?
              I think its more resentment that they never helped him. I am pretty sure Rumpel felt in some way ignored by them since he really needed help and had to do something himself, which got him cursed and his Son to run away. I guess that would be a pretty good reason to hate Fairies/Nuns.
              Last edited by tomstone; 07 March 2012, 01:04 PM.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Maybe Rumple's fairy god mother refused to help him save his son, thus leading to him becoming Rumple?
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  Maybe Rumple's fairy god mother refused to help him save his son, thus leading to him becoming Rumple?
                  Interesting idea. Isn't everyone supposed to have a fairy Godmother? She must have let him down!
                  sigpic

Comment

Finally saw the eppy. It was sad in one way, but inspiring in another way. Interesting twist on Grumpy's story.
                    Now we know how Grumpy became Grumpy. I had to rewatch the beginning, and noticed the blue fairy tell the pink fairy that the pink fairy was very "Dreamy". So, when her fairy dust landed on Grumpy's egg, he must have been temporarily turned into the pink fairy's "Dreamy" mode.

About Katherine's phone bill, I certainly hope Emma puts 2+2 together and discovers Regina was behind it, and fixed it. There's got to be a way to find out the truth. Hopefully, the phone company exists outside of Storybrooke where Evil Queen/Mayor Regina can't tamper against reality, thus the phone company's original, REAL records.

As for where is Katherine? Has anyone else gotten this impression--
                    Spoiler:
                    If Grumpy could have a dual character trait -- being Dreamy, then Grumpy (but really supposed to be Grumpy the entire time), then why not Katherine? If she was in love with the prince who got turned into "gold" by Midas, and *not* Snow White's Prince Charming, then could she also have a dual character role as someone more familiar to us?

Since she disappeared into the woods, does that transform her into Sleeping Beauty? Did she fall into a deep coma with a head injury trauma somewhere?? But is safe and protected from the weather elements and wildlife critters? And her true love (the other guy who got turned into gold in FTL, not David) is the one who finds her and wakes her?

My sister and I were discussing this. Did Katherine somehow manage to climb out of the car and crawl into a secluded sheltered place surrounded by thorny bushes, that ends up overgrown by the time she is found?
                    hmmm...

I got that impression a few hours after watching the ep where she disappeared; and it makes perfect sense to me, but my theory about that (her FTL identity) could be wayyyyyyy off.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      Interesting idea. Isn't everyone supposed to have a fairy Godmother? She must have let him down!
                      I think we will get to the bottom of this eventually - they are actually being quite good about returning to things and keeping the whole tangled mess moving along!
                      sigpic

Comment

Another minor point - I really like the actor who plays Grumpy - that is a fun character, and he does a great job with it!

(It was also nice to see our dearly departed 8th dwarf, Stealthy, again.)
                        sigpic

Comment

Dawwww! Leroy/Astrid was really cute. Much more so than Dreamy/Nova. (I go back and forth between wanting the couples to have their happy ending in our world (with their memories restored) or in the fairytale world. I want Leroy and Astrid back in fairytale world so that she's no longer a nun and she can prove to the blue fairy that a fairy and a dwarf can love each other. On the other hand I want Mary Margarat and David in the Maine so they can stay with Emma and Henry.) Leroy might be my new favorite character... after Hopper, lol. Taking out the

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                            Another minor point - I really like the actor who plays Grumpy - that is a fun character, and he does a great job with it!

(It was also nice to see our dearly departed 8th dwarf, Stealthy, again.)
                            I gotta like Grumpy too. I don't know why exactly, but I would love to be called "Stealthy"
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X