Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Princess Awinita
    replied
    Tidbit info: the baby with Belle and Rumple in the AU story is actually Snow's infant son Neal

Leave a comment:

• P-90_177
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Hehe. It could be one the dragons who lived under Uther's castle.
    Sooooo... John Hurt?

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    I think it'll turn out that Arthur is the dragon.... Arthur PENDRAGON.
    Hehe. It could be one the dragons who lived under Uther's castle.

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    I'd love it to be Robin Hood. After the Zelena thing that I'm not sure is still a thing, he'd have a fun time explaining THAT to Regina.

Leave a comment:

• tomstone
    replied
    My bet would also be on Merlin. Though I would appreciate something more out of the box.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Awinita
    replied
    Well...

From what I saw of the Pilot episode, I counted at the very least, seven different dragons trying to flee the dark curse the first time it was cast, it is and was possible, at least as far as I am aware, that one of those dragons, unknown ans unnamed as they are, could be Lily's father; however my guess could be wrong, but, I'm 30 for 30 correct guesses for season four; doubt I will get one wrong at some point

I for one was disheartened as my headcanon has the Sorcerer named Dastan over Merlin... however I'd like to see who they get for the part; as the guy in Sword in the Stone seemed more like a stoner to me, total goofball

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    Or worse.. it was that oriental dragon guy August went and saw, but who got killed in S2.

Leave a comment:

• Skydiver
    replied
    I can see the Pendragon angle, and Merlin will be Lily's father.

Leave a comment:

• pscard
    replied
    I'm thinking Merlin will save Emma next season.

Leave a comment:

• P-90_177
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Wonder if Lily's father is a sorcerer who can turn into a dragon, or just a dragon. If Merlin is in the story, maybe he knows. Who will be the Savior now?
    I think it'll turn out that Arthur is the dragon.... Arthur PENDRAGON.

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    Wonder if Lily's father is a sorcerer who can turn into a dragon, or just a dragon. If Merlin is in the story, maybe he knows. Who will be the Savior now?

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    It's better than having Henry become the Author only to break the quill.

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    Not sure if it would have worked like that. BUT it is an interesting angle.

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
    No he said a few times that one of the cardinal rules of being the author is not writing yourself a happy ending. He did so he lost his power as the author.
    Yes, but Henry wrote that all of Isaac's work was undone, INCLUDING his own happy ending. Technically, it never happened. So Isaac should still be the Author.

Leave a comment:

• tomstone
    replied
    Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Though it does make you wonder, what happened to him after henry undid things.
    Well, he lost his power and was trying to flee Storybrook. Though Charming and Snow stopped and arrested him, thats when he gave his rant about Charming reminding him of his Boss.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X