No announcement yet.

A Tale of Two Sisters (401)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking the seas had something to do with that, or something else entirely *cough* stargems *cough*; though if the course could have conjured up a storm on the seas directly, couldn't that have also transported Elsa's parents into Storybrooke ? Or would they still be dead ?

Also: seroiously, when are we gonna find out what Idun wrote before her husband tossed the bottle overboard ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the parents are really dead. They seem to be very constrained about how many Frozen characters they can bring in and what they can do with them. Bringing their parents back from the dead strikes me as something the Big Mouse would have said no.

Edit: Speaking of Idun, I got a giggle out of it because she was played by the same actress as Abby from Sanctuary. Gotta love the Vancouver acting pool.

Comment

Personally I thought that name up myself; {Queen Idun; I just liked the sound of it, how it read aloud!} Then I went to the offical Frozen Wiki and et volia, there is Idun listed as Elsas mother, and the king listed as King Adagar and I'm all "King Christophe reads a heck of a lot better when said aloud"

So I thought it really cool that a name I initally thought to BE the Queen of Arendelle's name {Idun} was already actually OFFICALLY used in the film on her gravestone!!

And yeah, if they were told "nope, can't do that" Because the producers pretty much went up a ladder, and at each 'rung' {IE Department in the Disney company} that they got the green light from let them go one step higher on the ladder providing they do not do certain things and keep Elsa single apparently as there is NO LOVE INTEREST for her in the season.

Which leaves me happy

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I'm happy she's not getting a love interest. I'm not sure i'm so happy about Anna getting married but that's neither here nor there. One thing I'm not happy about is that they've made Hans and his brothers a threat to the kingdom. You get the distinct impression from the end of the movie that his brothers are not likely to be sympathetic to what he did.

Comment

Hans and his brothers, Oh boy. Don't get me started on them. I for one am EXTREMELY happy Elsa is remaining single. Though of course the fanfic writers are possibly dreaming up someone for her {for example Jack Frost *gags slightly; but actually understands it*}

Personally as a fanfic writer myself; My own storyline, Frozen Memories, an Assassin's Creed/Frozen mega crossover {includes stuff from Tron Legacy, and also some stuff from the musical Cats.} Elsa does gain a love interest, though the guy can' stop staring....

Anywho back on topic of Hans brothers, I wonder sometimes just how Hans got 12 older brothers. {Is this symbolic somehow of Joseph and the coat of many colors or something ??}

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer View Post
              I'm actually very confused about if Arendelle is a different realm than the Myst Haven/Enchanted Forrest or not. I mean sometimes they describe the enchanted forrest as a realm to itself, but Anna's sea voyage doesn't seem to have required beans or other realm jumping technology.

Or if the curse JUST covered the EF part of that realm. Because Cora wasn't around to make a bubble and protect any part of the land for the second curse in 3B, that's why EVERYONE was apparently transported in the new curse.
              IIRC the curse didn't reach the realm Aurora and her prince (along with Mulan). So maybe it did have a geographical boundry.

Comment

You are right, but that's because Cora cast a bubble over that part of the realm to protect themselves. Theoretically everyone should have come in the second curse.

But I think you are right, there had to be a geographical boundary because I think it's clear that Arendelle is in the same realm as the Enchanted Forest.

Comment

Arendelle is in the north, and it was mostly ignored and forgotten/left to its own devices by those in the EF. So for all anyone knew, Arendelle was considered a mythic place.

And if anyone wanted to get there, it was two weeks straight north by sea

Comment

Interesting episode. One thing I didn't see in the way back machine was mention of Sidney. Regina had him locked up all this time for a crime she did. Then she locks him in the mirror again. I don't think I can call her ever really being good. Sure she did some good things but keeping this guy locked up was pretty evil.

So since our present is Elsa's future she probably has no chance in finding her sister. I would think her sister would have gone back home. I guess all of the back story hasn't been told yet so maybe her sister got stuck in the Enchanted Forest.

This time travel thing is just screwy. I would think they need to put her back into the past. I know she was trapped in a bottle but without knowing if she ever got out on her own or with help her absence could screw up time. Hmmm I guess they just might ignore that.

Comment

It does seem regina flips and flops from trying to be good but yet still does bad. Just like Rumple!

Comment

Working...
                      X