• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Rites (521)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FIVE
    LAST RITES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 521
    Emma, David, Regina, Robin and Henry are finally back home in Storybrooke and reunited with Snow, but, unfortunately, they still have to contend with Hades, who continues to deceive Zelena as he lays out his plan to use the all-powerful Olympian Crystal to take over the town. The heroes desperately search for a way to defeat Hades while Hook does the same in the Underworld, looking for those missing storybook pages. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 May 2016, 11:38 AM.

Well Hades bit the "dust" pretty quickly. Pretty rough death for Robin tho. Feel pretty bad for Regina She's gonna be pissed when she finds out Hook is back. I wonder if we'll see anymore of the underworld it would be cool to see if Arthur actually fixes that Kingdom
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
      Well Hades bit the "dust" pretty quickly. Pretty rough death for Robin tho. Feel pretty bad for Regina She's gonna be pissed when she finds out Hook is back. I wonder if we'll see anymore of the underworld it would be cool to see if Arthur actually fixes that Kingdom
      Yeah, they seem to like to torture Regina. I guess a relapse will always be possible and if she will find another Love is up in the stars. I would feel sorry for her to life alone after everything she has been through. Not even her Daughter is hers.

Cant wait to see what Rumple got in store for us now. We can be certain it will be unpleasant.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
        Why do you think she would be irked Hooks back?

And i agree, i would love to see whether arthur can fix the underworld.

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
        Yeah, they seem to like to torture Regina. I guess a relapse will always be possible and if she will find another Love is up in the stars. I would feel sorry for her to life alone after everything she has been through. Not even her Daughter is hers.

Cant wait to see what Rumple got in store for us now. We can be certain it will be unpleasant.
        I also can't wait. And as for Belle.. I wonder how rump's gonna get her out of her slumber, now daddy has said "Screw you"..

Comment

Because once again Emma gets her happy ending and she doesn't.
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

Maybe Regina will adopt Roland and raise him.

Comment

That would make the most sense.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                And as for Belle.. I wonder how rump's gonna get her out of her slumber, now daddy has said "Screw you"..
                I wonder if he could somehow find a way to enter her subconscious while she is in her sleep state and win her over again, then he could kiss her an wake her up.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Maybe Regina will adopt Roland and raise him.
                  That would be great if she does that I just think it would be easy for her to slip back into her old ways.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyov View Post
                    I wonder if he could somehow find a way to enter her subconscious while she is in her sleep state and win her over again, then he could kiss her an wake her up.
                    Thing is, since he has effectively said "Screw you i want the power" i doubt he can ever win her again.

Comment

Am I the only one annoyed by Hook's deus ex machina resurrection. I find it cheapens their goodbye in the previous episode
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Thing is, since he has effectively said "Screw you i want the power" i doubt he can ever win her again.
                        Possibly, but I still feel like she is more attracted to the Powerful Rumple more than she realizes
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X