Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters (519)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sisters (519)

    Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FIVE
    SISTERS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 519
    Now that Hades and Zelena are reunited, Hades tells Zelena that he wants a future with her outside of the Underworld. All she needs to do is heal his heart with True Love's Kiss so they can leave the Underworld and trap the heroes there for eternity. When Regina overhears of this plan, she enlists Cora's help to find a way to separate Zelena from Hades. Meanwhile, David finally meets James, only to realize that his twin is determined to seek revenge on him for stealing the life he could have had. (ABC)

    VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; April 19, 2016, 05:11 PM.

    #2
    Nice ep in some regards.. Cora finally got her 'happy ending' and Zelina now think's she can save hades with true love. But i hated what it seems gold might do, to wake Belle up..

    Loved the fight between James and David. When they were on the docks like that, you just KNEW someone would go in the drink.

    Comment


      #3
      I am really confused here. Am i the only one who remembers zelenas backstory? She never grew up in the enchanted forrest. Didnt know her dad either.

      All in all good episode, but that had me scratching my head. I wonder if hades plea for help is honest, but i guess true loves kiss wont really be true when he does it mostly to get out.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

      Comment


        #4
        I thought they answered that question with Cora's memory potion
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I thought they answered that question with Cora's memory potion
          Well. I am missing the last 10 minutes, so i will get back to you on that. So far i dont find it a good explanaition.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            I am really confused here. Am i the only one who remembers zelenas backstory? She never grew up in the enchanted forrest. Didnt know her dad either.

            All in all good episode, but that had me scratching my head. I wonder if hades plea for help is honest, but i guess true loves kiss wont really be true when he does it mostly to get out.
            Heck, i wonder what he would do, if Zelena's kiss is NOT true love?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              I am really confused here. Am i the only one who remembers zelenas backstory? She never grew up in the enchanted forrest. Didnt know her dad either.

              All in all good episode, but that had me scratching my head. I wonder if hades plea for help is honest, but i guess true loves kiss wont really be true when he does it mostly to get out.
              Zelena was in Oz. Cora went there and got her. That guy that she called Dad was an adoptive father whom most likely picked her up as a baby when Cora sent her there. Cora said that about her "father" because she didn't want her to know that she was her mom. The only time Zelena spent in the enchanted forest before she was an adult was the few days she was there playing with Regina.
              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
              sigpic

              Comment


                #8
                Which all came before mamma wiped her memory...

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
                  Zelena was in Oz. Cora went there and got her. That guy that she called Dad was an adoptive father whom most likely picked her up as a baby when Cora sent her there. Cora said that about her "father" because she didn't want her to know that she was her mom. The only time Zelena spent in the enchanted forest before she was an adult was the few days she was there playing with Regina.
                  I thought it was the other Witches that raised her. After all, she arrived by Storm like prophesized. I dont imagine they would have let her grow up with such a man calling her wicked, but to be sure I need a rewatch.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                    I thought it was the other Witches that raised her. After all, she arrived by Storm like prophesized. I dont imagine they would have let her grow up with such a man calling her wicked, but to be sure I need a rewatch.
                    Not sure I thought that the other witchs only found her when she was older
                    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X