Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The girls from Frozen.(Spoilers & Speculation S4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coco Pops
    replied
    Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    *in old grandpa voice* When I was your age I had to navigate a computer solely by DOS prompts alone ya young whippersnapper!!!! We had no Siri, no Pokemon GO crap!!!!

Ah.....DOS.. Don't forget the glory that was CP/M?

Leave a comment:

• mad_gater
    replied
    Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    I remember LDs {Laser Discs} and Vylne Records.

Man I feel old now

Heck I remember when a LAPTOP COMPUTER weighed 10 pounds or more

Now then, regarding the massivie fanfic/circlekjerk as Coco kindly put it. I'm currently regarding the entire frozen storyline as a fanfiction story in video form. I've seen folks on youtube do it with their own Assassin's Creed characters with a very well done short story. So I figure to give it a shot.
    *in old grandpa voice* When I was your age I had to navigate a computer solely by DOS prompts alone ya young whippersnapper!!!! We had no Siri, no Pokemon GO crap!!!!

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    I do too and has speakerphone so I sometimes pretend it's Starfleet
    I hope buttons never become extinct.

Leave a comment:

• Coco Pops
    replied
    Originally posted by rushy View Post
    I remember when the TV had three channels. I used to see Cartoon Network at my grandpa's and be like "woooow..."
    But most importantly, I proudly still use a flip phone.

I do too and has speakerphone so I sometimes pretend it's Starfleet

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    I remember when the TV had three channels. I used to see Cartoon Network at my grandpa's and be like "woooow..."
    But most importantly, I proudly still use a flip phone.

Leave a comment:

• Coco Pops
    replied
    Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
    Dunno on Mickey or Goofy, I do know they got the hat from Fantasia that Mickey wore as the Sorcerers Apprentice; so whatever that means for the season I dunno. At this moment though like I said before, the producers saw Frozen at the theatres and then went literally up a ladder through each Disney department {products, marketing, legal, etc} Before getting the green light from the very top of the ladder to begin the project.

Probably makes sense considering how popular that movie was (is) though I have no idea why. Seemed like an ordinary kind of Disney movie

Leave a comment:

• Princess Awinita
    replied
    Dunno on Mickey or Goofy, I do know they got the hat from Fantasia that Mickey wore as the Sorcerers Apprentice; so whatever that means for the season I dunno. At this moment though like I said before, the producers saw Frozen at the theatres and then went literally up a ladder through each Disney department {products, marketing, legal, etc} Before getting the green light from the very top of the ladder to begin the project.

Leave a comment:

• Coco Pops
    replied
    Yeah it's like Disney is pulling everything out of its butt hole to add characters to OUAT just because they can, what next Goofey and Mickey? only they're real?

Leave a comment:

• Princess Awinita
    replied
    I remember LDs {Laser Discs} and Vylne Records.

Man I feel old now

Heck I remember when a LAPTOP COMPUTER weighed 10 pounds or more

Now then, regarding the massivie fanfic/circlekjerk as Coco kindly put it. I'm currently regarding the entire frozen storyline as a fanfiction story in video form. I've seen folks on youtube do it with their own Assassin's Creed characters with a very well done short story. So I figure to give it a shot.

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    Heck, i remember VCRs and Walkmans!

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    Dvr????????????
    It's that thing in TV nowadays that let's you select recent programmes and replay them.
    Wow. I feel old.

Leave a comment:

• Coco Pops
    replied
    Dvr????????????

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    Which makes the show like one big fan fiction / circlejerk.........

So nothing of the outside world matters? And the outside world doesn't know about this weird town?
    Here's a better question: how come DVR is the most important thing in the world?
    Poor Snow.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Awinita
    replied
    Well; its so far off the beaten path its like Four Corners in the southwest; pretty much in the middle of nowhere.

Leave a comment:

• Coco Pops
    replied
    Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    IIRC with the Pan storyline, it seems that storybrook doesn't exist to the outside world. Its just an 'open spot' of land no one has ever (or will ever) try to claim, off the beaten path so to speak.
    Wow!!!!!!! Wouldn't that seem weird to people?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X