Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morgania
    replied
    Darkness on the Edge of Town (borrowed DVDs from the library)

Leave a comment:

• mr_kennedy
    replied
    Sympathy For The De Vil
    Lily
    Mother
    Operation Mongoose (pt 1)
    Operation Mongoose (pt 2)

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    Operation Mongoose, of course.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Awinita
    replied
    Tale of Two Sisters

My OUAT season four Frozen Storyline rewatch is a bit behind than orignally plannd; started my rewatch today

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    Yes, please PM me.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Awinita
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Shattered Sight. (I don't have ABC anymore, so I am always one episode behind.)
    I have a link to the latest episodes online for free, if you like I can PM you

I plan on binge watching this Frozen storyline starting tonight. Until then the last episode I watched was Heros and Villains

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    Shattered Sight. (I don't have ABC anymore, so I am always one episode behind.)

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    replied
    Heroes And Villains

Leave a comment:

• Princess Awinita
    replied
    Just started season one ep one, going to do a marathon and hopefully get to the end of season two by midweek {local library does not yet have season three} I am extremely excited for the upcoming storyline though. However, I wont be able to watch it live unless I can figure out how to multiDVR it and watch it next day

Also; do the books count ? Because there is a OUaT book out called REAWAKENED based on the first and I think second season {all the way though to the point of magic coming back ?} I just started it, but projects got in my way

Leave a comment:

• Kenton-Atlantis
    replied
    Just watched Lacey it was a great episode cant wait to be finished Season 2 so i can catch up on Season 3

Leave a comment:

• Kenton-Atlantis
    replied
    Im watchin season 1 again with my sister its a great show

Leave a comment:

• mr_kennedy
    replied
    Snow Falls

Mum is watching from the start she's up to the 3rd episode i'm watching it with her

Leave a comment:

• rushy
    started a topic What OUAT Ep Did You Watch Today?

What OUAT Ep Did You Watch Today?

Simple. Just answer the question and add your opinion of it.

I watched "A Land Without Magic". It was pretty entertaining(lots of Gold and Jefferson scenes!), even if Regina's claims to love her son had gotten old already. And a decaying skeleton by the time season 2 ended.
Working...
X