Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jazzy72
    replied
    I really wish they would put OUAT In wonderland on DVD. LOVED that show!

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    Perhaps that is part of the reason Rumple is using that hat.. to get enough power to go AGAINST Jafar.

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    I still want Genie Jafar to show up. It could be amusing.

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    Genie Jafar: This is going to take forever....
    Hook: You got that right mate!

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
    I really miss Jafar now!! LMAO!
    Hook: How did you become a genie anyway?
    Genie! Jafar: It was going so well... I changed the laws of magic, got my revenge, but then I got punished for stealing magic healing waters from a well by it's angry guardian.
    Hook: You shouldn't mess with the magic water unless you know the consequences.
    Genie! Jafar: Clearly. Are you going to wish for something? You have three, you know.
    Hook: What can you do now? Are you still as powerful as when you were a sorcerer?
    Genie! Jafar: Of course I am! I just need to live in this blasted bottle!
    Hook: Can you...? *asks for his ship in a long, elaborate way that doesn't count as a wish*
    Genie! Jafar: See! Easy! *sees that there are still three red gems* You cheated!
    Hook: Well...I am a pirate, mate. *boards his ship*
    Genie! Jafar: *creative swearing*

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    I really miss Jafar now!! LMAO!

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    *Fans self* Damn..... just..... Yum!!! Hahahah!
    Genie! Jafar: Free me, and I'll give you that which you most desire.
    Hook: Sorry, mate, but you're really not my type.
    Genie! Jafar: ... *sigh* I used to be a powerful, feared sorcerer.
    Hook: Bad luck, mate. *starts conversation about leather conditioner*
    Universe: ...!! *magic flash*
    Last edited by Morgania; May 5, 2014, 04:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Spoiler:
    Yesss... Jafar is his outfit (except more Genie like), and Killian in his pirate clothes. Then there is just too much sexy black leather for one place, and the universe resets itself.
    *Fans self* Damn..... just..... Yum!!! Hahahah!

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    Spoiler:
    Now I have a rampant image of Jafar and Killian in my head.... hahahahah!!
    Spoiler:
    Yesss... Jafar is his outfit (except more Genie like), and Killian in his pirate clothes. Then there is just too much sexy black leather for one place, and the universe resets itself.

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    Oh, I know...

Spoiler:
    Killian could get Genie Jafar, and spend time deciding how to use his wishes. Oh, is the Knave of Hearts coming to OUAT now? As Will Scarlet, wouldn't he used to be part of Robin Hood's merry band of thieves? Then they could bond again over their magic/ royal girlfriends. Is Anna coming to the show too?

Spoiler:
    Now I have a rampant image of Jafar and Killian in my head.... hahahahah!!

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Spoiler:
    There has been no announcement that I've come across that says Anna is also coming to Storybrooke, so I doubt she will be.
    Spoiler:
    I hope they explain where Anna is, since she and Will had a nice ending to their story.

Leave a comment:

• hedwig
    replied
    Oh, I know...

Spoiler:
    Killian could get Genie Jafar, and spend time deciding how to use his wishes. Oh, is the Knave of Hearts coming to OUAT now? As Will Scarlet, wouldn't he used to be part of Robin Hood's merry band of thieves? Then they could bond again over their magic/ royal girlfriends. Is Anna coming to the show too?
    Spoiler:
    There has been no announcement that I've come across that says Anna is also coming to Storybrooke, so I doubt she will be.

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    Oh, I know...

Spoiler:

Leave a comment:

• AresLover452
    replied
    I love OUAT!! LOL!

Spoiler:
    I would love for Genie Jafar to show up in Storybrooke! There is a LOT of stuff in Gold's shop!! LMAO! For some strange reason, I would love for Ruby to get a hold of Jafar's bottle! LOL! I miss seeing the resident werewolf since Meghan got her own show INTELLIGENCE.

Leave a comment:

• Morgania
    replied
    Now that I've seen some of OUAT...

Spoiler:
    Genie Jafar totally needs to show up in Gold's show. And then hit on the Wicked Witch or something. Or befriend Regina.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X