No announcement yet.

"Once: Wonderland" announced as spinoff of Once Upon A Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ideas on what will happen with the changing the laws of magic?
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Well, we know that Cyrus and Ana are coming back to life...... as to how far down the Crazy lane Jafar will go with changing Magic... I can;t wait to see what he does! LMAO!
      sigpic

Comment

Amara will stop him from whatever evil plan he had... maybe.
        sigpic

Comment

Its gonna be one epic showdown!! LOL!
          sigpic

Comment

Think Cyrus' brothers are going to be freed from being genies?

Spoiler:
            Even if they change the laws of magic, don't they did to give the water back to well? And then Amara needs to die, but she has some strong sorcerer powers now.
            sigpic

Comment

It will probably all be wraped up. I seem to recall the writers wrote S1 as a self contained story in case it didn't get renewed
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Well, that was a nice ending.

Spoiler:
                Jafar got turned into a genie. Ha!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                  Well, that was a nice ending.

Spoiler:
                  Jafar got turned into a genie. Ha!
                  I LOVED that ending!! hahahahaha!!!

Spoiler:
                  ROTFLMAO!! I laughed to hard when Jafar got turned into a genie!! As sexy evil as he was and how he made the Red Queen believe that she loved him, I'm kinda happy he got turned into a Genie!! LMAO!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Too bad Amara couldn't go to her son's wedding. Did you think Jafar was making the Red Queen think she loved him for any other reason then to mess with Will? I wonder who will be Genie Jafar's first master. Maybe it was a name named Aladdin.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Too bad Amara couldn't go to her son's wedding. Did you think Jafar was making the Red Queen think she loved him for any other reason then to mess with Will? I wonder who will be Genie Jafar's first master. Maybe it was a name named Aladdin.
                      Spoiler:
                      IDK about Jafar making the Red Queen love him... maybe it was to mess with Will, and then again maybe he was trying to feel something he never truly had in the first place.

Maybe Genie Jafar will end up in Gold's pawn shop.... like everything else!! LMAO! Rumple collects a lot of stuff!! hahahaha!

I was happy that Ana and Will were reunited!! they were so cute!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Genie Jafar could totally end up in the other show. I still think he should have more adventures... as a genie. With his own show, or books.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Genie Jafar could totally end up in the other show. I still think he should have more adventures... as a genie. With his own show, or books.
                          Spoiler:
                          We so do know that Gold has at least ONE lamp that may or may not have contained a Genie... so it is entirely possible that he could be in possession of Jafar's bottle. Though I am still chuckling over the fact he is a genie now!! hahaha!! It's still so funny to me!! LMAO!
                          sigpic

Comment

Gold would have to acquire the genie bottle from somewhere because OUaTiW took place concurrently with the second season of Once.

Comment

I'm not sure what time period the show exists in to be honest. We see Storybroke which is obviously the present day, but Alice is from the Victorian era. It makes confused on what time period the show is in to be honest.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

It is the era of fantasy/ fairy tale kitchen sink?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X