No announcement yet.

"Once: Wonderland" announced as spinoff of Once Upon A Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just stopped wacthing this show after the first episode. I just wasn't enjoying it.

Comment

1x04 was the best so far. Seriously, this show is getting better and better. I wish this episode could have come earlier, because it had dark magic, nice plot twists and interesting interactions between the characters. Finally I can see a great potential in this spinoff.

If someone was disappointed in the first episode then please jump to this episode and give a second chance.

I imagined a cross-over could be if the "Mirror" is also one of the genies who they are searching for. Maybe Jaffar could meet Regina and Rumplestilskin, because they could rewrite the laws of magic.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Jafar back story! Glad we got that.

Spoiler:
        I was wondering where he got that serpent staff. Is Amara still alive?

And... the Grendel in the previous episode was Steve Bacic? Thought I knew the reflection from somewhere.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I just watched last weeks episode, (Jafar's backstory), did anybody else notice the actor that played Kavanagh on Atlantis as one of the Queens men?

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
            I just watched last weeks episode, (Jafar's backstory), did anybody else notice the actor that played Kavanagh on Atlantis as one of the Queens men?
            I did notice that. He was on last night's episode as well.

I'm starting to actually like the Red Queen now that we have some of her backstory. Actually, I still dislike her, but it's more of a like/dislike. The actress is really good at portraying subtle changes in her behavior, depending on what she's talking about or who she's talking to. Loved seeing Garwin Sanford show up as the king. I was wondering how the queen became the Red Queen. I felt quite badly for the Knave when Anastasia betrayed him like that. I did feel a slight liking for the queen when she released the Knave from being a statue. Maybe there's a little hope for her yet; there's more to her than we've seen so far. And I wonder what's happened to the king.

Interesting to see how Alice used her bit of fairy dust for selfish purposes, while the queen used hers for unselfish purposes.

I wonder if we'll ever find out the story behind the other guy who was in a cage with Cyrus. Interesting that he refused to go with him when he escaped.

Comment

1x05
              This episode was also entertaining and fun. I also started to like the Red Queen, but I still believe the actress is much better and sympathetic to portray the peasant girl than the queen. When she plays the Queen it always feels being overacted.

Who is in the cage? We have guessed that the logic answer would be
              Spoiler:
              Jaffar's father, the Sultan.

And are they going to Stroybrooke? Is there a chance that we can see the Mad Hatter?
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Spoiler:
                Why did the old man not want to escape. Is he the right age to play Jafar's father? I assume that he aged naturally.
                sigpic

Comment

I am LOVING this show!!! and Oddly enough I am shpping the Red Queen and Jafar!!! hahaha!! I can't wait for more!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                    I am LOVING this show!!! and Oddly enough I am shpping the Red Queen and Jafar!!! hahaha!! I can't wait for more!!!
                    I do to! Don't know why though.
                    sigpic

Comment

I found this episode a bit so-so what with the Alice part in the flashback to her father's home and her trying to find Cyrus.

Didn't much like her homecoming. Her father was glad to see her, but not the least bit sympathetic towards her situation, and as much as threatened to kick her out of his home if she didn't stop talking about Wonderland. His new wife was even worse. She didn't even pretend to like Alice and was bent on hooking her up with a neighbor's son just so she could get rid of Alice.

In my opinion, the best part of the episode was the red queen. It was like a light came on while she was on the screen and playing her part in the episode. It would be interesting to see an episode in which she and Regina meet each other. They'd hate each other.

Comment

My favorite part of last nights episode was en Jafar appeared in Victorian england and that innocent guy just painting away in the park about phreaked out because Jafar just appeared! LOL! And then, i had a fit of giggles seeing Jafar in the suit! LOL! I point blank looked at my computer and said, "Jafar go back to your clothes!" lol!!

I'm on the fnce about Alice's father. I can't say one way or the other if I am going to like him so I am going to wait for the episode in two weeks to see how he HANDLES being in Wonderland.

The STEPMOTHER..... O_O..... what can be said? Oh yeah, I know..... "what a beyotch!" though, the one redeeming grace was the little girl, Millie. She was adorable and she wanted to help Alice because Alice was sad and crying out for Cyrus.

The Red Queen shirking her mask and going back to being Anastasia for this episode was FANTASTIC! I loved watching her as she tracked Cyrus and was able to find him hen Jafar's guards couldn't!

The knave, oh... that Knave! I am SO HAPPY he's not stone anymore!

I am really loving this show!!
                        sigpic

Comment

That Step Mother what a *****
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

I wanted to SLAP her... I mean a good palm slap that left a RED mark! LOL!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, there is a tradition of evil stepmothers.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                                Well, there is a tradition of evil stepmothers.
                                This is true and they all need to be SLAPPED! LOL!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X